srs?

Last edited:
brianvoytek

brianvoytek

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hes a good player, hes better then used to be and is going through a swing that most pros go through. The focus on Durrr is mainly because hes an "online legend" and where people want to be in their career. He'll be back up soon...maybe even as we speak. :)

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If i had $50,000 or more i would play with him but i don't lol so maybe in the future[/quote

Why would you risk losing 50k just like that??? I think I would kill myself in an instant if I lost 50k:), but since were in the same boat, lol....Neither of us, are playing with Durr any time soon...

Last edited:
Tonky666

Tonky666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i could have played him 1/2 HU if it was 2 weeks ago,also am psychotic enough ...:D

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been watching Isildur1 the last few days and he's basically owned every FT red pro he's played. The only one I've seen beat him in a session so far was Ziggy at 500/1000 NLHE. He's been killing Durrr the last 48 hours and took a large chunk from Brian Townsend at 200/400 PLO. He seems to prefer NLHE, but will play the Omaha guys too. I wish some of the other guys would buyin at these tables and make it even more interesting. Alot of the tables they've been playing are 9-man tables, but no one else has played with them. A buddy of mine said that Ivey showed up yesterday and asked Durrr if he was okay with him sitting in, but Durrr said he'd rather keep it HU.

T

TheWall

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sick of threads about how whichever pro is going broke. They are not above variance, he will be winning again soon enough.

damon789

damon789

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does it matter?

he is NOT gay :mad: ...
either u jealous or just asking but hes not
What's the point of debating the guys sexuality? Does it have any bearing on

his prowess as a poker player? I think not.

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol, we've all done that. Do you even have the minimum buy-in in your account?

I was hoping they would let me buy in with these very collectable, highly desirable, limited edition, Phil Ivey tickets. I have thousands, if anybody is interested.

:laugh:

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sick of threads about how whichever pro is going broke. They are not above variance, he will be winning again soon enough.

For what it's worth, I didn't ever say he was going broke, you are reading into it.

I just saw he is up against a new challenger, and at the time I wrote it he had lost ~ 3 million dollars and though it is well within varance it is noteworthy for two reasons IMHO.

1. He doesn't often drop this much this fast.
2. he is up against a new player, who at the moment is beating serious cash out of him.

I am not the only one to take notice:

http://www.pokertableratings.com/blog/2009/11/tom-durrrr-dwan-drops-3m-in-a-week/

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They just started playing again a few minutes ago at 500/1000 NLHE. Isildur1 up 250,000 in about 10 minutes. Ziggy was there, but must have skipped out when Isildur1 bought in.

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hows this for getting his ars kicked, NOT!

Attachments

• Picture 7.jpg
    Picture 7.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 35
Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One hand aside (how much was in preflop btw?) they are 6 tabling HU right now and if they both started with 100k at each then Durrr is losing again so far.

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One hand aside (how much was in preflop btw?) they are 6 tabling HU right now and if they both started with 100k at each then Durrr is losing again so far.

In that hand Is bet out and was smooth called, Post flop D bet out @ .7P and was raised and called following a timed delay. Turn was c c. Is shoved on the river and D took another timed delay before calling.

Sick pot
:icon_puke

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like he is winning a good deal of it back now. What a fun game this is. ;)

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Best I can tell Durrrr is up now on tonight's session.

He's also playing two tables against Ziggy at 500/1000 PLO.

canadiens13

canadiens13

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Isildur1

This Isildur1 fella came out of no where and is suprisingly really good.

T

thejuanupsman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I read on another forum that Ilsidur1 is someone named Benny Andersson. They didn't list a source though.

I'm assuming it's not the Benny Andersson that was in Abba.

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This thing is hard to watch. The dollar amount of the swings is so massive it makes it kinda breathtaking for someone like me. Dwan has fought back to retake a great deal of his losses leaving the new guy with a pretty big dent in his newfound bankroll boost.

In the past Dwan has gone ahead to play through the night and clean out the new guy... wonder if in the morning Dwan has actually broken that 10M barrier, or is Isidur1 has regained his losses.

Lucky for Durrrr hes a red pro now. Otherwise the rake would be getting him (tee hee).

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea they were playin on 6 tables...they may still be..i stopped watching

durrrr was up to 600K on one of the tables

T

TheWall

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is the rake taken out at the same rate on those tables as lower ones, or do the nosebleeds get a discount?