Durrr is God

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OMG, that is a pretty godly hand. I think Pat was trying to win all the money he had lost to durrr in the past. lol. Very risky plays by both players. Those are the type of hands you see when rich people play poker. lol

Well fwiw Putin had the best hand, so he didn't make a mistake by getting it in. Durrr just had odds to call and literally put him on that exact range. If Putin ever has a set in his range it's a bad call, but when he's just got the overs and FD the 44 call is good since he had odds to call.

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
buuut, just because putin didn't have a set this time doesn't mean a set isn't in his range for playing the hand this exact way. obv durrr didn't think so and i'd trust his poker judgment over mine. there are just so many micro-factors involved (bet sizing, timing, etc.) that it's almost impossible to say

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
buuut, just because putin didn't have a set this time doesn't mean a set isn't in his range for playing the hand this exact way. obv durrr didn't think so and i'd trust his poker judgment over mine. there are just so many micro-factors involved (bet sizing, timing, etc.) that it's almost impossible to say

Agreed. Also if he called with 99 no one would think it was as sick, but it's essentially the same play. Putin was playing pretty tight so I really don't think he'd be doing that with like TPTK. It was 2-pair+ or the monster draw.

robertmcpokster

robertmcpokster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok i just looked up durr on u tube and i thought he was a old guy but dam hes a kid , a dam kid ...wen he beat phil H. it was soooooooo funny phil aa durr tt and then the ten on the turn i wen crazy but not as crazy as phil he had a dam fit he was about to blow a head gasket:D