Drunk Poker?

M

Moe DeLawn

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On the few occasions I've played while drinking it didn't go well. I tend to play overly agressive the more I drink. So I stick to black coffee when I'm playing now. It's not as much fun playing sober, but for me it's much better on my bankroll. Some players can handle it. I can't.

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
during the poker game I do not drink do not listen to music I think that alcohol dulls your thinking you're under alcohol you can make a lot of mistakes about whom it is possible to regret ,during the game I drink tea sometimes smoke but no more

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol, if be drunk give you patience and concentration...

In my opninion it's normally is a bad idea.

Andrei Nesterenko1

Andrei Nesterenko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my practice shows that drunk at the table does not need to sit down to play poker. basically it's always a loss

L

lastpostal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With friends only drunk poker, online only sober

R

raymondzav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have. When drinking which I have won, and lost. I have played well and other times terrible or maybe I do more gambling than playing strategy.

S

SuitedPear

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a fine line between playing well when you're drinking, and having one too many. After you've had one too many, it's usually all down hill from there.

S

suener

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only drunk

you cannot become a professionell Poker player When you always play Drink. Bit, as a very tight Player, it May help to make „a move, Raise or make a brave Call

IWinUlose

IWinUlose

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Drunk poker

Playing drunk or playing when really tired isn't the way to roll while playing poker but then again to each their own. I would have some beers while playing but stay at at the point I'm alert. :heeeellll

vse i sra3y

vse i sra3y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played drunk in poker, and nothing good led to it.

P

pokerjunkie70

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To Drink or Not Drink?

I have drunk more than my share at the card table and as confident as i am with my poker skills...I have found that not only does it loosen up my playing (fishing and hoping to get lucky), but it also affects my ability to read my opponents, which we all know is a huge part of successful poker playing. It also makes me a bit more vulnerable to even the most basic poker deceptions like the common check/raise. So i try to avoid the booze while at the tables.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Drunk poker=fasrest way to bankrut

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that drinking alcohol can be very dangerous because we do not think clearly and our game can be very bad. You play hands that you should not and we make wrong decisions.

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it does not effect same at all people. When you are drunk and want to drive car, you didn't forget to drive it. It's just your reflex are slow then usually. So same as poker, this won't make you play bad cards thinking u have nuts. It just maybe you will call and gamble more often, but... who don't risk he can have profit.

Pharaoh39

Pharaoh39

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer not to drink while playing. It can lead to mistakes.

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have never tried it, because I never drink alcohol, drugs and any other stimulants. I like to always remain in a sober state of mind. I like to control my physical and mental state.

:top: thats how i see poker!

E

Ekaterina Danilenko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes I drink while playing but I think it's wrong

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
i have ever drunk when i was playing poker but sometimes alcohol helps been in a better mood and yes in that case it helps me a lot !

max entropy

max entropy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like alcohol but not in that way to get drunk while playing.Sometimes I drink nice and slow one or two drinks,like rum and enjoy the game.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to part with money, then binge is the most profitable and fast option! Poker and alcohol are two incompatible things!

wstnkk

wstnkk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like drunk with poker when is cash game, for fun

nucl

nucl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once in a while I do play poker when I'm kinda drunk.Or drink when play poker.It's just for fun and I make my decisions easily without over think or analyze the situation.But only in zoom poker 1-tabling.
Anything beside that is too dangerous.

Empress

Empress

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find that in live games I play pretty good when drinking, but if I drink while trying to play online my game is shot to hell :(

wanderingthehall

wanderingthehall

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I'll drink while playing, but not enough to get drunk. My play doesn't suffer, but it helps my table image when I play live.