Drinks, music and luck help you to play poker?

Haggard88

Haggard88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!
Personally I enjoy having some beer while playing yet, you need to be very careful on how much you drink as you could have 2 many more and you could start thinking you are the king of the table.. defo avoid drinking to much. On music I prefer to mainly 100% pay attention to the table. Study bets, moods, moves and reactions of other players as it becomes a key element when making decisions on the table.

A

aj88xa869

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would drink coffee first but at night time I like a good beer or two with a long tourney, as long as I don't get actually DRUNK then I will lose focus like the others say.

There's a reason why they have free alcohol in vegas, they know how much more confident you'll be to bet all in with 3-4 drinks deep! Then get tilted sloppy and go play slots and blackjack hahaha. 

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Music and ,of course, luck help to play poker but I do not agree with drinks .Idid it once and I couldn´t concentrate well.That´s why drinks when playing poker don´t work to me.

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Drinks definitely don’t help me with poker lol

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I play with my friends I like to drink but if I play against other people I dont drink.
I like play online poker liste music but I prefer pay attention in live poker so I dont listen music.

V

vzmoney

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Beer

I like to drink beer and play poker never said I was good at it though haha

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, especially when it's a good day.

Pokersolomdp

Pokersolomdp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

jfofla Hi how are you? The truth is that it is great to play poker with some music and a beer occasionally accompanies perfect. gg share your taste