Drinks, music and luck help you to play poker?

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Clearly, luck (and perhaps music) helps me to play poker better, but what helps me without hesitation is having a decent bankroll to be able to do it, which is usually complex to obtain it hahaha

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Me helps only luck playing online. Drinking and music helps when going with friends to play live for fun)

AlexDriver

AlexDriver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play I often listen to music just because I like it. Unfortunately it doesn't help to win :). I don't drink alcohol at all.

12345djon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not listen to music during the game, it bothers me, I like to play in silence.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me music is helping a lot, so I recommend to listen enjoyable, relaxing music for you

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just drink beer with chips, no music, sometimes it helps:)

J

jesterr44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love having a drink and listening to music while I play a game of poker but ...
they don't help help my game at all , in fact I end up playing worst as both make me lose focus on the game and end up playing worst .

What works best for me is when my opponents are drinking. The longer the game the better I do. Everyone should drink while playing. Just ask Scotty - BABY!

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like having a bowl of chips and some music to listen to while I play. Let's just say the longer I survive in a tournament, the heavier I'm likely to become!

R

Russian Idiot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Beer and techno music is what I need while playing poker, but sometimes you can drink hot chocolate and smoke, the game will be super, it all helps to win.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems to me that the right music leads me to victory.

guineasqueak

guineasqueak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always follow this natural rule of thumb regarding drinking and playing. I simply don't do it. But, I will make a very rare exception if a live cash game table is bursting with action on a weekend, and the table is full of shooters who are drinking, enjoying the atmosphere, and interacting with myself and others.

I may still have a beer or two (max) when playing online on a humid & grindy day.

C

curiplop

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the music helps in the long sessions so you do not get bored when you do not get letters for long periods, drink I think it does not help much in the concentration, now if you're recreational enjoy it

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,
When I run the poker tables and play poker, I always turn on the music that I like, it gives me confidence and courage, I think that my game is thereby improved.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Being Canadian, I usually enjoy some recreationals with poker. I find I do better overall, as I tend to play looser?

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Alcohol and music playing time is not an assistant, but Lady Luck is Great !!!

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely, specially when I am on tilt it helps me

jappchop

jappchop

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
heck ya great tunes can make for a great game and when your having fun pokers twice as fun
:flute::flute::flute::top:

Djangofreeman

Djangofreeman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't concentrate with music. And I don't drink so I think the best way to play for
me is playing relax with silence and patiance.

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love playing poker having a beer and listening to music and luck comes along with me amulet.
I try to play poker without alcohol, I like drinking juice more and listening to music - it's for me luck):heeeellll

kostas1234

kostas1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will not suggest to drink whilw playing i lost a lot of money like that

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I drink alcohol very rarely. I listen to music very often. In my opinion, alcohol interferes with concentration, and music, on the contrary, helps to concentrate.

O

onlynuts19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer playing poker and get high, alcohol makes me to risk more. while I`m hgh I think more tight and luck comes itself.