Dreaming of poker at night?

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that if this really happens to you, then you are living 90% poker, and 10% your life, I never dreamed that I was at a poker table, I usually dream of wonderful beaches, where I am relaxing with my children and my wife, Is life better than this?
Even if it happens in dreams, it is already a way to be very happy ..hehehehe

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I 've never dreamt about poker at night , while I sleep , but many times I daydream thinking that someday I am going to win a lot of money from poker or sportsbetting :):)

Comdemn

Comdemn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you ever or often dream about poker in your sleep? I sometimes dream of imaginary hands or winning, and the other night I had a dream that I won $980k in an online tournament that I won a seat for for just $1 lol. But then my account only had $56k in it so I was confused. What are some of your poker dreams?

No, I do not dream about poker in a dream) Sometimes I just can not sleep for a long time thinking about how I played, where I made mistakes, where I worked and so on .. I dream about poker in the afternoon! I can imagine how I get to the final table Sunday Million or Sunday Storm and win big money! I hope my and your dreams come true! Good luck at the poker tables))):rolleyes:

IlyaSavinov

IlyaSavinov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sometimes dreamed like I'd lost everything I had, woke up all raw.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Sometimes I daydream while playing poker. Funny thing, my stack usually goes down while I am dreaming. Guess I have to keep myself focused.