Dreaming of poker at night?

guccipix

guccipix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you ever or often dream about poker in your sleep? I sometimes dream of imaginary hands or winning, and the other night I had a dream that I won $980k in an online tournament that I won a seat for for just $1 lol. But then my account only had $56k in it so I was confused. What are some of your poker dreams?

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Apparently some people are not themselves in poker dreams, but if you are winning in yours, I would call it a good dream. I had a dream once that I was a dealer with some of the big names and I kept making mistakes.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dream sometimes that I always get a good card in the game and I won a good tournament and got an excellent prize, but when I woke up I realized that it was just a dream, I want to see such victories as in a dream!

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I just "dream" about solving stupid problems or being lost. :D

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I had high fever that lasted for some days, everytime the fever went up I had the illusion of playing a sng. We are talking about like hours shifting through and thinking I am on a table and then realise I am in my bed. When I got better that was the reason I stopped playing poker so many hours a day.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Of course, I dream like everyone else. But at night I usually play, because only then I have free time for poker.

carli

carli

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm awake as I dream, and some of these dreams have to do with poker.

leshausa03

leshausa03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you dream about poker-it's time to take a break

freddy66

freddy66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lmfao....all the time

i play all night sometimes in my sleep,when i first started reading,and studying everyday almost a year ago,i would dream of some stuff i had read.it was just last week,i think last tuesday night im at the table with phil laak....my hero,and the poker god himself the texas dolly......i was in the bb behind a raise by laak,a call from doyle,and i look down and see pocket kings......as i was about to 3 bet,when my dog jumped on the bed and had to go out and pee.....lmao....if i ever pick it up where it was left off,ill let yall know how the hand turned out.....lol....so,yes i dream alot about poker!

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really do dream about playing poker, especially that i catch big hands like flushes and full houses etc. I guess its a sign to lay of it for a while :)

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
aaaahh...if only reality was as sweet as our dreams...wouldn't life be wonderful!!! But we can go a long way to making it that way by hard work and concentration

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nightmares more like I have about all my horrid play with a nice sprinkle of bad beats lol

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, sometimes it happens.
And by the way, it is useful to dream.
Good luck.

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you ever or often dream about poker in your sleep? I sometimes dream of imaginary hands or winning, and the other night I had a dream that I won $980k in an online tournament that I won a seat for for just $1 lol. But then my account only had $56k in it so I was confused. What are some of your poker dreams?

Such serious dreams speak of a serious breakdown of your consciousness, namely dependence on the game. Believe thoughts is one thing, but dreams at night are completely different. Poker is just a game that can be wasted to spend an important part of your life. In 99 percent of cases my advice will be ignored, but ask the psychologist for any problems with the game. If they are not found, then I wish you success in the game and conquering the poker peaks. Do not dream, because you can be upset in the end, but achieve gradually the steps that you want to achieve.

guccipix

guccipix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Such serious dreams speak of a serious breakdown of your consciousness, namely dependence on the game. Believe thoughts is one thing, but dreams at night are completely different. Poker is just a game that can be wasted to spend an important part of your life. In 99 percent of cases my advice will be ignored, but ask the psychologist for any problems with the game. If they are not found, then I wish you success in the game and conquering the poker peaks. Do not dream, because you can be upset in the end, but achieve gradually the steps that you want to achieve.

My whole life I’ve dreamt simply of whatever I’m currently undertaking in my life. I enjoy playing poker but am not dependent on success in it to fulfill my life. I think you’re highly overreacting.

J

Jenya Zemlyanukhin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not yet dreamed of playing poker. I hope this will not happen)) Otherwise, I will be upset in the morning

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes this is a poker forum, but maybe you would be better off to post on a dear Abby forum ……. lmao

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dreamed of poker when I played the first year! I dreamed a lot, but in the main it was my emotions at the gaming table! now I can not even dream of poker!

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I sleep ... i dream of a girl or an adventure ..)))
About poker and victories, I think .. falling asleep ..))
:marchmell

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Had a few dreams about poker when use to play Friday nights after work that lasted into Saturday morning. Some were crazy that followed bits and pieces of the tournament played. Other just made no sense at all.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A couple of times dreamed of as I played online, but me shaved.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never dreamed of playing poker and if you dream, you expect me to win a super tournament.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Happened to me also several times but i can not remember details as with most of my dreams anyway. Usually this happens if i have played tournament after work till late and in fact it is completely normal - brain usually continues to work even when you speep on whatever you were doing before going to bed. If that was poker session it is likely that you will dream about poker. If you looked a move that impressed you it would be related to it and so on.