Draw Games(5-card, razz, etc)

M

Marco Polo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Does anyone know on what site where I can play draw games? Use to play them on pokerstars but they removed it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Marco Polo

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!🤗
Every month Cardschat organizes a series of tournaments with great prizes. This happens on the platform Replay.com . The last week of October is left, but you can see what games were: The November event will be announced next week.
It's time for another month of variants and trash-talk in the Replay Special Events League! This month, we're having an October Poker Fest! Put yourself up against CardsChat's finest for your chance to build up VIP points, and score some CC Merch!

671054bb9f5277cd6996dbb16a7fe693.png

Game Schedule
Saturdays and Sundays
2:00 PM US Eastern

8-Oct-22 NLHE(6-handed)
9-Oct-22 7 Card Stud
15-Oct-22 Pot-Limit Omaha
16-Oct-22 NLHE (9-Handed)
22-Oct-22 NLHE(6-handed)
23-Oct-22 7 Stud H/L
29-Oct-22 NLRoyal
30-Oct-22 Omaha H/L

Once games are in the lobby I will link each individual game above for easier registering.

Prizes
Each game:
Top three players for each game will win VIP Points to use in our VIP Program. You will need to claim your points in your VIP Tracking Thread. Points expire if not claimed within 30 days of winning.
1st: 5 VIP points
2nd: 3 VIP points
3rd: 2 VIP points

Overall Prizes:

The top three performers over the entire series will win CC Merch!
1st: CardsChat T-shirt + 15 VIP Points
2nd: CardsChat Cap +10 VIP Points
3rd: CardsChat Card Protector + 5 VIP points

Scoresheet

Leaderboard Eligible!
Top 60 players in each game will win points in the Special Events category on our CardsChat Leaderboard. We will be using the standard DAM scoring system for these games.

Important: Games with fewer than 10 players will be cancelled, and will not count toward any scores, even if the game plays.

Post your Replay Poker name in this thread to sign-up for our Special Events League!*
*If you have already signed up for previous Special Events League games on Replay, you do not need to sign up again, unless you left the league on your own.

Important Info on claiming prizes: Please read here: What to do if you win a cash or merchandise prize at CardsChat

Send your requests to the Prize Claims account.

Please note

• Each CardsChat member is only allowed to win 1 of each item we have lifetime - the only exception is for hoodies and shirts. For those you can win up to 3 different colors.
  • You must claim your prizes within 30 days!

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
5-card draw is a quiet good game, I loved it in the past, but I haven't found an option for it at the moment either.
When Texas hold'em is a bit much, I usually sit down and play 5-card-draw for fun.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I used to play 5 cards before because it is the poker that I like the most, and I did it at unibet poker.
In poker stars there is the option to play 5 cards, badugi, 7 stud and I have it checked, but in truth games of this type do not appear anymore, or very little.
I don't know if there will be another site that has them as normal games.
greetings friend:):););):):)

Top 10 Games