Downswings

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If this situation is ongoing for some time, you need to have different rooms for the game. Maybe even try to find some new rooms, where you still don,t have registrations at all.
I believe this is happening usually after huge cashouts or if you are making lots of small cashouts and make it often. Rooms don,t like this, and after this for some time usually it,s hard to play in this room. But you still can play in some other rooms, just choose room for the game.

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all, you need someone to look at your game from the side in order to evaluate and say what exactly is wrong ...Unfortunately, downswings are inevitable.It is very important to distinguish Downswing from other causes of losses.Analyzing your own play is the best way to interrupt Downswing.If poker is just a hobby for you, then don't play when you're not having fun.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My losing streak lasted more than 6 months. But after a while you don't know what my mistake is. I could not read my opponents but I studied the positions and they helped me a lot. now there are even times that I guess the cards that my rivals have. Hopefully everyone will come out of those bad streaks!

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

my advice is to keep trusting and insisting on skills and being lucky to get back up and settle down takes time and if time is ticking greetings

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What's a downswing? lol ;)