Donate plasma for an easy bankroll?

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am from canada, we are not paid for donating. Plus I can not give blood because of places in the world I have lived.

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You guys are crazy hahahahhah. Creative way to earn money, try something more needle free

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
If you can not build a $ 100 bankroll with freerolls, you better not play poker at all. It is better to find another hobby or just watch movies on your plasma.
Good luck.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why such extremes, I think in this case it is better to donate sperm, since there is no other method to earn LOL

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Na, think freerolls for me too. Thanks Cardschat, you save me blood.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
An unexpected way to create a bankroll.:( Maybe it's better to start with freerolls.:)
Or get a job.
Hello.
In fact, everyone starts with plasma, then they donate the refrigerator, then the car, and so you are left without an apartment. I think this is the initial stage of addiction and you need to see a psychologist.
Or get a job.
Hi.
If you can not build a $ 100 bankroll with freerolls, you better not play poker at all. It is better to find another hobby or just watch movies on your plasma.
Good luck.
Or get a job.

;)

Ecolando

Ecolando

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why such extremes, I think in this case it is better to donate sperm, since there is no other method to earn LOL

Yeah but then you'll have a bunch of wannabe negranus walking around all over the place!! No good

wyoming4paul

wyoming4paul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love it, you benefit society and the wife won't give you a hard time.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a good way to start a bankroll, because it will take a lots of time to build 50$ just from freerolls.
So for a start, it is a good way, seriously. Just do not get any fancy ideas and have PROPER bankroll management. With those 50$ I suggest you play 1$ buy-in tournaments.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I wonder if anyone would be prepared to pay 5$ for your sperm, not to mention 50$

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wonder if anyone would be prepared to pay 5$ for your sperm, not to mention 50$

Newsweek writes: in the United States, students can earn up to $ 12,000 by donating sperm to a sperm Bank twice a week. per year. LOL:D

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
In my country (Ecuador) they would not even give you USD5 for donate, it's better to start with freerolls lol.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think this is not a bad idea - but only if it does not harm your health. !!! Just do not abuse it !!!

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never done it, but I just thought about donating my plasma as a guilt free way to support my poker hobby.
They usually pay 50-100$ per donation depending on your weight. And you can donate up to once a week. Anyone do this?
hi hi :ciao:
you gotta be kidding?
this similar to crack cocaine addicted people?
maybe get more coin for sell a kidney, or an eye?

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never done it, but I just thought about donating my plasma as a guilt free way to support my poker hobby.

They usually pay 50-100$ per donation depending on your weight. And you can donate up to once a week. Anyone do this?

I'm sorry for me I would never ever even consider this …. I have worked full time in one way or another since I was 13 … I would suggest even if you do not want to be tied to a full time job you find something part time .. just seems like a much better option to me …

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find it easier to study a bit and the card freerol you got a good bank now focuses on bankroll management

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been given plasma about 10 times cause the people will use it to the medicine. It was my very first experience, I would not reccomend for you to do this often. Yeah it's nice to help, but the end of the day your body will be important as well. Or don't visit this places once a week cause this procedure is exhausting.
I got 15$ for each occassion. Risking our health for others cannot measure in money, so I fed up with it. But not insulting others who are on different opinion, cause I feel I have no right to judge where their money comes from.

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've donated blood, but never plasma, and only for free to the Red Cross. I wouldn't object to making money on donating body parts, but I've never looked into it myself.

4nocreativity

4nocreativity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I donate whole blood and I use to donate plasma before But here in Canada you don't get paid for it lol. So no extra cash for my bank roll.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they give you a 10 dollar food coupon. I have good blood I guess, but got a tattoo not to long ago. They make you wait a year b4 allowing to donate again.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me, poker is a gambling card game and I will not make strong contributions and deposits and donations to any gambling establishments, I try to raise a bankroll from free freerolls in the game so that I can try to play and win in a good tournament and raise more, so if I do contributions are not big from 10 to 50 dollars to play in tournaments for 2-3-4 dollars and these tournaments you can win well and raise your bankroll!

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Donated a kidney so I can buy into wsop main event... Busted out in the first few levels vs. 7 other limpers in the pot. Can't believe my aces got cracked :(

I kid :p

That sounds like a pretty good idea. How does one donate plasma? Do they take a lot and does it make you feel under the weather after?

Timpali

Timpali

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
FI
Chips
Really! :D for bankroll doing this kind of stuff. I mean yeaahhh, it is easy BUT i definetly wouldnt first consider to use my plasma money (P-ROLL) into online poker etc. Some mind exbanders rather and figure out all at once about online poker and become theee Best! :) :D

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Damn, they give $50-$100 for plasma these days? It was way less when I was in college. :)

I only remember donating a handful of times, and it was fine. Twice a week, while allowed, seems like a bit much to me. I still donate blood whenever I am eligible, but that is every 56 days. They give gift cards but I mainly do it because I have O- blood and they always need that type.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I learn something new here everyday. After reading this thread I did some checking. I had no idea that plasma donations were paid here in Canada. I agree that playing poker isn't the best reason for making a donation, but it would give you something to do while donating.
This covers both things, you get paid and you automatically have something to do while donating, twice a week. It sounds like a good little earner. Sadly we don't get paid here, $8K would get me to Vegas easily with plenty left over to spend on tournaments.

On average, sperm donors are paid between $100-$150 per donation visit. Donating 1-2 times per week, donors earn an average of $4000 in 6 months. That's plenty to start a bankroll, $8K per year.

There's also a refer a friend option for an extra $1 - $2K per referral. ;)

Refer your friend to become a sperm donor and we'll pay you a referral fee. Tell qualified candidates to apply and place your name as their referral source. Any referrals who are accepted into the program can earn you an extra $1000 - $2000!

🤪

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management