Does the weather affect your win rate?

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, rainy weather is a bad mood and a bad game. How about for you?

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

In general, the weather does not affect my game because in fact the weather has never affected my mood. But if I'm sick, for example, I just don't even start playing, because the game won't give me proper pleasure.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the weather doesn't matter at all when I'm playing poker! If I sat down to play poker, it means I'm in a good mood, and if I'm not in the mood, then I don't play poker! So the weather does not affect my game in any way! Good luck at the tables!

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've never paid attention to the weather and my games. Interesting. I'll have to pay more attention but I don't think it matters. Other than when it's nice outside I want to be outside instead of playing poker.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The heat is a problem, it makes me lazy, I feel discouraged, and I can't have air conditioning, the rainy weather is quiet, no one comes to visit

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the psychological state changes with the weather, then of course this is reflected in the game. Although I think this is the smallest factor influencing the win rate.

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The weather outside the window does not affect the quality of my poker game in any way. The weather can affect my mood sometimes, but I never sit down to play poker in a bad mood, as I am very prone to tilt. The weather rather affects the amount of my game, i.e. when the weather is fine, I would rather spend time walking in the park and chatting with friends live than playing poker.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In sunny weather, I also don’t want to sit at the computer, but I need to earn money

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think the weather affects my game, at least I never noticed. But if I could choose I would always prefer to play in a sunny day.

hsimonyan

hsimonyan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mostly the weather doesn't affect me, but when it's rainy outside, everything becomes calmer and more comfortable for me:)

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I don´t think that weather has an impact on my game, at least I never noticed or cared about the weather while I played.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I love the sunshine, but when it's glaring into my eyes I find it hard to concentrate ...:mad:
For me the best time to play is in the evenings or at night.

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I pay no attention to the weather because it has no affect on the cards and there is to many other things to pay attention to.

Jim:D:D:D

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I seem to play my best when a tornado warning is around my house.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The beginning of the year and the New holiday are the time when it is cold outside,people are in a good mood, and they are not averse to losing some money playing poker,having enjoyed it.In summer,on the contrary,traffic drops:according to experts,about 20% reduction in the number of users. I play more in the cold season.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The weather does not affect my game. At least I think so. Although I do not have such statistics.
I play when I have free time and a good mood.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Haha. Probably not. Never paid attention to the weather. It has nothing to do with winrate.
Nature has no bad weather)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The weather doesn’t affect my game at all. It doesn't matter to me whether it's raining or the sun is shining. This has no effect on my poker game.
But of course I prefer it when the weather is sunny. ;)

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think the weather affects my game. But I think it's the personality of certain people. Although it is obvious that professional players can achieve great results, regardless of the weather or their own mood.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

The outside weather never affected my play, but the atmosphere at the table sometimes gets tense, especially when it's getting close to the bubble.:mad:

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Here in brazil is too hot, so when is summer and I fell uncomfortable my game decreases. But not generally, what affects me more is my state of mind.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't understand why the weather could affect your poker game :), do you play outside ?! I don't know what to say, it doesn't affect me in any way:)

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No. The weather doesn't affect my mood. And it does not affect the results of the poker game. But when it rains, I really want to sleep.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hahaha, interesting topic :)

I'm not really a superstition person and I don't really get affected by external factors like weather but I have friends that are and they just can't get it out of their heads... IMO this is just a poker mental game problem and it can be fixed but if it's too hard, than I'd say it's better to just avoid playing on this days...

GLGL all at the tables $$$

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Not with me, but if weather changes affect you emotionally, it will definitely affect your game.