Does playing poker for a long time make us stronger or weaker?

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would like to get certified and gain experience playing poker, but is it that easy to do?
Experience makes us more experienced and therefore better and stronger. Experience is gained only through hours, days, weeks and months of play, so in order to become experienced, you must first of all be patient. Without patience, the player will not develop and improve.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you play and gain experience, you often do some actions automatically, distance and concentration are important, and there are so many distractions around

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that playing a lot of poker teaches you to function at the tables and I do think it's good to play long hours of poker...

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It depends on how you deal with what happens, if you lose and it doesn't affect your life then you have a very strong mentality and this helps you, on the other hand if it bothers you every moment then poker is harming you. In my case it has helped me a lot

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would like to get certified and gain experience playing poker, but is it that easy to do?
On average, I play 4-5 hours a day. I try not to play for more than 5-6 hours because I start to get tired and lose patience. But in general, of course, more experienced players will always be more skillful, it's quite obvious :)

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There is definitely no easy path but the more you play the stronger you become. Because you gain experience. But you have to play the game thinking. Analyzing your hands and learning from them. Studying hands and learning is the fastest way.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, playing poker for a long time makes us stronger You learn to emphasize important points for yourself, you learn and play The game becomes more interesting every time you advance through the tournament, and if you have been playing poker for a long time, then you are already a patient person, which is quite important in poker

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It makes me more foolish. I see all my bad beats and I try to do the same and I win 50 percent of the time.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It certainly makes us stronger...
Imagine spending hours playing with these guys who have been playing for over 10 years and haven't improved an inch in their game...
You have to be extremely strong to watch them at the tables and still be able to think after doing it...

😂

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It will depend exclusively on you, there are many former players who got sick of playing so much, but playing without abuse and taking notes, you can follow your evolution, good luck and success

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that playing for longer doesn't make much difference in your evolution and it's better to play 4 hours and absorb as many things as possible than to play 8 hours plus play distracted or play without desire or motivation

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
In poker there is not only strict natural selection, and also the strong influence of luck over a short sample of hands. I believe that you either have a love for poker or you don’t. It will not be possible to learn it if you have been playing for several days.
The more you play, the more experience you get.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It gives you resilience but I would recommend breaks. It’s quite an intense game.

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Poker is based on study and dedication. Without study or dedication you will always be weak.

laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
If you play for a long time in a certain tournament, it gives you more confidence, but if you lose too much, you should think again.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For most people you become stronger, with a few they start to have "lucky" hands and opening light just because at some point they won with that hand and has a memory of it. But generally yes.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you keep improving it definitely makes you more emotionally resilient and good decision maker.

hexplore35

hexplore35

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Playing poker for long time makes us stronger because learn be patient- key to success

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The more you play, the more experience you will gain, but you also need to relax to make your memories better. In poker, you also need to have basic knowledge and be able to stay calm in any situation. Also, if you can hire a good coach with whom your results should improve in the future.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it makes you stronger, by playing for a long time, you have more experience when it comes to making decisions.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The more you play poker and try to learn every day you will improve your game, as long as you put dedication and always give your best.

Lucho.riv9

Lucho.riv9

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think it depends of your mental, anyway if you play a lot of hand per day you will win a lot of experience and this is really useful, just stay calm and never forget your gameplan

dangtnh

dangtnh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
Long-term exposure to poker provides opportunities for gaining experience and developing strategic skills. Players who consistently engage with the game often become more adept at reading opponents, making better decisions, and understanding the nuances of different situations.

kabokinha

kabokinha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
It depends on the person's mentality, as most people tend to not give importance to details after being familiar with certain situations for a while, they can end up making decisions that would not be the best in the long term.