Does paying with beginner make your skills weaker or stronger?

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if it's better for skills, but it's certainly really good for the stack!

J

jumboscampi

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Doesn't bother me either way

We're all playing and just because you're a beginner, doesn't mean that the cards will not go your way!!

We're all learning as we go along, even the most seasoned players.

I do wish the beginners wouldn't go "all IN' all the time. It usually happens when i want to play the hand, but it's not worth it!!

A

ALLRUS79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally, I'm not such a professional poker player, so it doesn't make sense to me who I'm playing with. With a strong or weak player. The main thing is the game and what you can get from it - I mean experience. It's just that I always analyze the players and try to understand their behavior.
And another very important thing - have fun with the game and everything will be OK:)))

Alex.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In any game to learn how to play better, you need to play with those who are stronger.
When we play with weak players, I think that the level of our game remains the same as it is.

scottychase

scottychase

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In any game to learn how to play better, you need to play with those who are stronger.
When we play with weak players, I think that the level of our game remains the same as it is.
Totally agree!

P

pockerman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It doesn’t matter if you play against a beginner or an experienced player, you must understand one thing, it all goes into your experience, the only difference is that a beginner can do a lot, something that you didn’t expect from him at all, so you need to keep an eye on beginners acutely.
As an example on the Rivier, I have a flush, I go all in. He, too, with a couple of deuces.
This is dangerous against a beginner, he does not follow the game and does not understand what's what,
And bluffing against a beginner is generally space ...

scottychase

scottychase

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I am very careful when bluffing a beginner

54m

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you don't play solid game it kind of makes your loosen up and then you find o yourself making the same mistakes or bad habits as other players do it has happend to me. When you start playing very good solid and others bad players beat you with very bad hands that sometimes pushes you to make bad plays at least to me it happens, and also i have notice too on other players that are playing a very good game and then everything changes.