Does music improve your game?

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my case it depends on the day. There are days when music takes my concentration off the game, on other days it even helps me stay focused on the game.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never play music but sometimes there is music in the back ground which for the most part I ignore. Does it subconsciously affect my play, maybe, it might subconsciously. hahahaha

A

Adakain

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always play poker to music. Usually this of course happens under the mood, but often under electronic music and pop. It doesn't affect my decision-making in any way.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Movies improve my game. That's right, I have come to the conclusion that when I play, if I am distracted by watching a good movie, I pay less attention to aggressive bettors, I do not pay attention to whether I had gone in this game I would have won and I also bet only when I have premium hands with high chances of winning, at least it has helped me, call me fish or donkey or whatever you want but I have won very good tournaments in this way hehehe :D

S

Sooted7s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play music because it usually helps me keep sane, and doesnt make me tilt as easily as if i didn't have it on

mimietmour

mimietmour

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Improve I don't think so but sooth it, yes probably has the saying goes music sooth the soul no?

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course if you improve the game but sometimes it is a distraction you have to be careful with that ...

S

shzoid

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
korn

allways wid me. when i play - he play too. Goodluck)

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to listen to music when I'm nervous and it gives me momentum.

Top 10 Games