Does drinking coffee help or hinder?

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a coffee drinker. It helps somehow. One problem though, it makes me have to..you know...go.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Each of us needs to find something that will help us make better decisions

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Drinking coffee makes me relax while playing. :)

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I love coffee and coffee helps me concentrate. It even seems to me that after a cup of coffee my brain works better.
Good luck.

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not playing well help me.

Yes friends I have been impatient at the tables I believe this is the factor that has been making me lose in the last few months. The question is is there anything I can do to be more patient?

I don't think coffee will help you with your patience problem.... not at poker, but I was having problem with patience and start some meditations, helps me a lot. Give it a try and then tell me if it helped you too.

LadderingUp

LadderingUp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Obiously it differs from person to person but I personally drink 40-80 oz a day and I love it:D:coffee::coffee:

Disclaimer I also drink about .5-1 gallon of water as well lol

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I can drink coffee, sometimes I don't even know why and why, but sometimes I am cheerful) so for a coffee lover, as for me it is better to drink a good puerchik)

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not drink coffee and am not a fan of this drink, and I cannot say anything about its usefulness. But according to general statements, coffee is a good legal stimulant.
As for patience in poker, you should approach the game in a calm neutral state, take your time and be interested in the very process of playing poker. When there is no patience, it means that you are not interested in the game, you are more interested in the profits and winnings from this game. Try to play poker as a hobby, take an interest in the process itself, read the literature on the game, do not expect profit, but expect positive emotions from new skills. And over time, when you pump your skill and patience enough, you will gain profit and satisfaction from the well-deserved profit.
In general, you can read special literature on the psychology of the game of poker, now there is a lot of it on different resources, and I am sure that you will find a lot of useful information for yourself.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well in my personal case .... the key to combat impatience and not get bored ... is to play in several tournaments at the same time .... like this I always have my mind busy and control my impatience ...! I also have to say that I love to drink coffee when I play ...

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
caffeine is a must for me if i plan to play for any length of time.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try to exercise, it helps build patience.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love coffee, but I only drink coffee in the morning. I play poker in the evenings and at night, so I prefer tea while playing. But in general, I think that the issue of concentration of the player is not related to drinks, although the main thing is not to drink alcohol. :D

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

On the contrary, it wakes you up if you are playing a tournament of several hours, it helps to focus! Alcohol is different, it doesn't help at all, you lose reflexes and maybe you don't make the right decisions out of impulses.

T

tourpro99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As with nearly everything in life, I believe moderation is the key. If you need a little pick-me-up to get going and 'up to normal', fine. But if it's too much and starts making you hyper or jittery, then nope.