PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not playing well help me.

Yes friends I have been impatient at the tables I believe this is the factor that has been making me lose in the last few months. The question is is there anything I can do to be more patient?

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you need to keep patience during the game, you need to find something, that will help you to keep it.
Maybe you can try to listen to some relax music during the game, or maybe you can just have TV on in this time. Sometimes i turn on this just to listen to something or watch TV show and this can help sometimes and relax you.
For sure it,s better to drink tea i belive. This will help you to keep patience.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My preference is to not drink coffee before or during a game or session. Though I know a lot of people that have no problem with it and drink several cups while playing. So I guess it is personal choice.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Helps and it is enjoyable. Every reason is a positive in my realm.

V

vladikov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Coffee helps me stay focused during tournaments

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Take a break and you will find interest for the game and will be refreshed. You must be yourselfe and not do chores!

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Coffee helps to overcome depression. Often after several unsuccessful hands, a poker player falls into a specific state characterized by a depressive mood. To return to a normal psychological state, the body must receive the hormones of joy-dopamines, as well as serotonin. Coffee perfectly stimulates their synthesis, so this drink helps to improve mood. It is important to keep in mind that a good antidepressant is only the caffeine contained in coffee. If it enters the body through a chocolate bar, tea, Coca-Cola or other carbonated drink, the effect will be much lower.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
poker is a game of patience when you realize that you have no patience then you have to find out what takes your patience away and what helps you to get more patience. I personally like to have music on or let the TV run in the background, but I don't know whether this really helps to calm down because everyone reacts differently to something like that. Drinking coffee is good for one person and less so for another - it is really something that everyone has to decide for themselves. Mostly you get impatient when playing and haven't got good hands for too long and you get too impatient and make bad decisions the best thing to do is to take a deep breath and try to be more patient. But learning more about poker can also be helpful as it helps you make better decisions.

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends only on you, no one else. If you have a strong desire to win, to develop further in poker, then you will definitely become less hasty, since the final result of playing poker depends on this.

mickathyus

mickathyus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I stay up all night playing hands sometimes

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im more of a cappuccino type lately but i like red bull, monsters and and all the bad stuff every now and then. Good luck on the tables.

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A cup of coffee is always good, here nothing more we break the tournament and even during.
A coffee with toast is sessasional..
I don't know if anyone here likes it, but I like to drink coffee with iced milk with bread on the grill, which is bread with butter baked on the grill.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Coffee is a great drink, but discipline is necessary for a successful game. I very much doubt that coffee has an impact on player discipline. It all depends on you and your desire to succeed.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Yes friends I have been impatient at the tables I believe this is the factor that has been making me lose in the last few months. The question is is there anything I can do to be more patient?

Hi.
If you do not abuse, then without a doubt, coffee is only good. But I don't think coffee affects our patience. Patience is affected by our emotional state. Therefore, I recommend that you just take a break.

Bugi

Bugi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I drink coffee when I wake up.

Once in awhile but only rarely I will make a pot of coffee in the afternoon and drink only one mug. I don't have enough experience drinking coffee during online poke to know how it would affect me but I think I instinctively avoid it.

I don't consider coffee a drug but it is something that can become addictive if overdone.

If I need a pick-me-up during an online poker session I'll eat some fruit. I live on an agricultural tropical island and there is always locally grown non GMO fresh fruit in season

Z

ZerG

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is worth trying to get rid of excessive impulsivity before playing poker. In 5-minute breaks, meditate, calm the mind. Take up calligraphy, it will allow you to take your time and make an informed decision. Coffee is just as invigorating as tea, and their effect is negligible.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Coffee helps to overcome depression. Often, after several unsuccessful hands, a poker player falls into a specific state characterized by a depressed mood. To return to a normal psychological state, the body must receive the dopamine joy hormones as well as serotonin. Coffee perfectly stimulates your synthesis, so this drink helps to improve your mood. It's important to keep in mind that a good antidepressant is just the caffeine contained in coffee. If it enters the body through a candy bar, tea, Coca-Cola or other carbonated beverage, the effect will be much less. [/QOTE]

Best answer. I agree in number, degree and gender!

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

Never thought of that. I should imagine it's better than drinking beer or spirits. Not that I'd know anything about that.

D

deadguy2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I drink coffee when I play. It doesn't affect my patience.

srurrr

srurrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you feel coffee is the cause, don't drink coffee. Doing so will help you play a little more.

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends, if you like coffee it should help you. In my case it is a good complement.
Greetings.