Does a professional poker player need a vacation too?

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Of course , Everybody needs a vacation from time to time to relax, especially poker players due to stress and tilt.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I believe that vacation for a professional poker player relieves stress, I think it is essential.
Definitely yes. A professional player needs vacation, break and rest. Any intense activity, especially mental activity, leads to fatigue, and without rest we will make more mistakes. Although I am not a professional, I take a break regularly.

G

godollar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
PH
Chips
I believe that vacation for a professional poker player relieves stress, I think it is essential.
It is necessary whether youre a pro, recreational player, or in a different field

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think it's important, a player deals with a lot of pressure situations, so it's important for him to take time to ease his mind.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Of course, everyone needs a little relaxation.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Every person in the world needs a vacation sometimes.

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
everyone needs a vacation regardless of their profession

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think all professionals that I know take some breaks , I would say often . It's needed to come back stronger , but also they have families , other jobs , they need vacation

laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
Everyone needs a holiday without a professional poker 😅

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Everyone in this world needs rest, regardless of whether you are a teacher, a miner or a poker player - the only question is a person’s strength, how long he can optimally perform his work duties without breaks, vacations, etc. - but everyone rests, in this no doubt!

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, of course yes, as in all work you need to rest, the mind must have a break in order to return to the pace at which it has been playing. That is why it is advisable to take a break in poker. Greetings

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, I am 100% sure that a vacation is needed. I think everyone needs a vacation in this life. If a person plays poker professionally, then for him it is like a job, and from any work it is necessary to rest, gain energy and strength, in order to be able to work further. There are things in life on which we spend our energy, and there are things from which we receive energy, for example: outdoor recreation, fishing, a trip to the sea or ocean and many others. Every person needs a reboot and recharging with energy, and weekends are usually not enough for this; at least a couple of weeks are needed, maybe more.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Of course, I think everyone needs a vacation at some point. It doesn't matter what your profession is. A break from work is always needed.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I would say that a vacation would be needed for a professional. I assume it must actually be one of the most stressful jobs.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that in any profession you need a vacation. Spend time with family, connect with nature, clear your head. There's more to life than just poker.