Do you wear a tinfoil hat on your head when you play poker?

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Do you wear a tinfoil hat on your head when you play poker? Do you do anything out of the ordinary when you play poker? just wondering
I probably don't do anything special while playing. I have no preparation rituals, no special costume for the game. But I usually drink coffee, that's probably what I do most :)

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Do you wear a tinfoil hat on your head when you play poker? Do you do anything out of the ordinary when you play poker? just wondering

Yes, mine has two LED's that flash and a siren attached.

"Whirr whirrr whirrr" when my shove bet is called by someone holding 8-4

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
91b47c039e689db15072eead24fec28e.jpg

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I only wear my head above my neck, I would play without it, but I'm afraid that my wife will get scared and run away from home :unsure:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Do you do anything out of the ordinary when you play poker? just wondering
I sometimes play poker under railway bridge so i could put wallet on my head whenever train passes by :unsure:

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you won the NL2 limit, then you need to wear a crown on your head ...

staytrue001

staytrue001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
VERY interesting to read the answers to this question:))

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Wearing a Superman T-shirt will make you feel stronger. Will something change if you put on a doctor's white coat? The team of researchers found that people who wore doctors' clothes were more attentive than those who wore artists' clothes.Smart head - smart decoration: hats with poker symbols. I have a cap and T-shirt from pokerstars, but I rarely wear them, because I don't often play poker live.

pansipos

pansipos

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I play poker in armor..because my girlfriend always beats me when she sees me playing. :) :) :cool:

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Online i dont wear anything special.
In live games i tried wearing a hood and sunglasses, but i think i had even less pokerface cause i wasn't used to those items and moved arround too much...
So usually i don't wear anything special to conceal myself

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've never seen anything like this, but seriously, it's funny to see people's superstitions.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, but it's a good idea. I'll have to try it, maybe it will help :)

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course!

After all, if I don't wear a tin foil hat then the black helicopters hovering over my house will know what cards I am holding.

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I’ll say more, I don’t even take it off when I go to bed 😀

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Sorry to the author of the post, but this is a clear example of not knowing what to post in order to meet the objectives of the forum.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Sorry to the author of the post, but this is a clear example of not knowing what to post in order to meet the objectives of the forum.
Looks like someone is jealous cause some people dare to ask things they couldn't even think of in a million years :unsure:

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Wow i`m going to the shop for tinfoil!

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Зачем одевать шапочку из фольги?

Artemloshara

Artemloshara

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In online poker, I do not disguise haha, but in live poker when I play with friends sometimes it's funny when everyone is sitting in glasses)

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there

Actually i tried a lot of things to help escape from fishes and other bad players ...but no success

Rgds

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi haha I don't know why you're asking that question but if you mean if I have any mackerel- I don't have any to play poker. I just listen to a little music

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I do, play from home. There is lots of extraordinary things happening right now :eek::giggle:(y)