Do you wear a tinfoil hat on your head when you play poker?

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Do you wear a tinfoil hat on your head when you play poker? Do you do anything out of the ordinary when you play poker? just wondering
Some surely act like they should wear one.
"iTs RiGgeD"

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Some certainly act like they should be wearing it.
“THEY CAN”
Yes, it looks funny, but if you look at it from the other side, you can see that a person is trying to win and doing extraordinary things from which he is protected, I do not judge, because everyone has a different vision, but it looks funny

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
If I really tell you what I'm doing, you don't really want to because you'll never get these pictures out of your head :)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Sometimes I wear glasses I don't know why I do it, but I do this after sitting for 15-30 minutes then I take them off and they lie above my computer desk sometimes I put them on and take them off again so I don't know maybe I'm not the only one:)

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
but joking aside, I don't actually play it myself! I bought a chicken and now the profits are coming! only to play live I could not take her with me she is very shy :)

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Sometimes I wear glasses I don't know why I do it, but I do this after sitting for 15-30 minutes then I take them off and they lie above my computer desk sometimes I put them on and take them off again so I don't know maybe I'm not the only one:)
:РЖУ НЕ МОГУ:apparently you're not the only one

bermejoga

bermejoga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do you wear a tinfoil hat on your head when you play poker? Do you do anything out of the ordinary when you play poker? just wondering
yES i DO, tHAt wAy P0kerStaRS BoTs cAN't tRaCk mE and makE me L0se my mOnEY.

You should try wearing it too ^^

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, it helps me a lot, and I also put on 10 lucky charms at once and cover my desk with figures of gods that bring good luck 😂😂😂

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
don't talk while playing, they can eavesdrop on you via Skype

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, it helps me a lot, and I also wear 10 talismans at once and cover the table with figures of gods that bring good luck 😂😂😂
it would be interesting to see this:giggle:

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
i put sunglasses at night and listen to tyga

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
я надеваю солнцезащитные очки на ночь и слушаю тайгу
:)once I played to the songs of the taiga and forgot about the game and thought about something else

A

a1232

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
I haven't played in person much other than with friends so when I did go to an in person event, wore a cap and glasses. Imagine I still have clear tells though haha

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't use anything like this because I don't believe what the facts don't support.