makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If the game is slow and more critical I use them less, but if the game is faster I use them.

N

neiltur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on the situation, charts and position on the table, but sometimes I use yes.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I notice someone is using the auto fold button, I will raise more times against him/her. I use it myself very seldom, usually not once per tourney, but there are times when I do once in a row. never more.
I watched my brother play and I asked him why he did it. He said I already decided. I then said, what if it is folded to you and you are in a heads up situation? He always wondered how come a lot more players raise his blinds than mine. I told him, most times you are on auto fold and I am sure if they were paying attention, they know. And like me will raise you, I told him that is one thing I look for.

R

rori47

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use just the "fold to any bet".

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know it exists but I never went back, I think he is welcome when playing more than 10 screens at the same time ...

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Is it a good idea to use Auto Buttons like "Fold", "Call Any", "Check", "Check/Fold" etc...

Or do you always wait for the action to come to you and make a decision on the spot?

Modify decision obviously, but certainly don't wait till my turn to start the decicion making process.

AMTF1988

AMTF1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do use these, it makes things quicker if I know what I'm definitely going to do. I need to practice taking my time to do some actions but I haven't learned how to do that yet

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like to use the buttons of automatic actions. I use automatic buttons when I play several tables.
Also on the actions of opponents who use automatic buttons you can read the cards, for example:
1. Instant automatic raise - usually means a very strong hand;
2. Instant automatic check - means a weak hand.

InnerForce

InnerForce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only use auto fold button (just preflop) because others buttons may give a tell so i dont use em

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not use automatic buttons, I click when I need to make a decision to fold a check, etc.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is certainly better to wait till the action comes to you. When many players limp in, any cards are good enough to play for family pot, with 1-2 BB "raises". The odds are low, but potential is huge. Sometimes you just catch those 3 of a kind threes, with only 1 having in your hands.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This button is called "fold to any bet". Of course, i use it, why not?!

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use to use auto buttons.
but, now, I wait to decide what play to make..

darthdimsky

darthdimsky

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only use the "Fold to any bet" and occasionally the "check/fold to any bet" if I limped in the SB and there are more than 3 players in the action. Otherwise avoid using them as much as possible for the fear of timing tells.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play more than two tables...yes
When I play less than two table I usually don't use it.

Ledenev_Russ

Ledenev_Russ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it seems to me that everybody uses them..

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I see that just will not play with this card then you press the automatic button fold

Alex Kim27

Alex Kim27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to be careful with the automatic buttons. I sometimes use the automatic fold button. I usually prefer to think before clicking on the button

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i use auto fold 99% of time and the others 50% of time it is good to use the i have hit raise alot of my chips and i met to fold and have hit fold when i met to call or raise!!

C

C3H6S

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont think be a good idea auto buttons..

cracker

cracker

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I use auto fold when the person acting before me runs the clock every hand.

A

Allmine79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Using auto buttons can be a timing tell online. I mix it up on my call times acting tricky with quick calls to sometimes see a free card.