kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It's a very different experience...playing LIVE is better in many ways.

In simple terms, when you win a pot (however small) it's an exhilarating experience collecting your chips. Never get over the 'Captain of the table' feeling when you win big.
And the players are not anywhere near as wild as you meet online.

You can have all that for as little as £10-25 euro for 6 hours.....while you get drunk!

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do you think that winning online from poker it’s the same as real life
That's my opinion. They are very different, I like to play live, when you are sitting in front of your opponents, looking in the eyes, seeing the reactions, following every move, it is a lot of adrenaline. game as a hobby, winning I'm happy, losing what to do, I end up being happy for another day

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I mostly play online, but I think the feeling if you win the money will be the same

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
playing online for money is more profitable, it's just more interesting to play live, almost more

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think each one has its own advantages, the online game is faster and you can play more often without complications.

P

Panda19977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would feather win it live the online, but I can’t really play live a lot

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't know, I believe that winning is winning, victories are always welcome, maybe it depends a lot on the event, there are several great events around the world, certainly winning some of them is much more satisfying than the ones you already win regularly.

T

TheDealer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a result it's the same but it's a different experience as far as the game is concerned, I was just sick of winning hahaha