Do you think that winning online from poker it’s the same as real life

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wining on line is winning, who cares, I like money. But the feel is better in person, online win, who do you celebrate with. You need to gloat a little, hahahaha.

staytrue001

staytrue001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don’t know it because i’m never playing in real life

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Live & online present different challenges & opportunities but, winning is winning.

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I hardly play live poker as I don't have the opportunity. I think it would be difficult for me to compare.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. Of course it's not the same.
I mean that online game and live game is not the same. There are many differences like nots, emotions, time for starting the game and a lot of others things.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Salut mizzo, comment ca va ?

With "Real life", did you mean "Live poker" or life in general ?

---In the first case, winning is still winning of course, but the way you win is different. As a matter of fact, in live poker you can use some techniques that are not available online. Even though body language is not an exact science, it is still very helpful at the table. For example, you can have an idea about people's tendencies just by watching how they carry themselves, how they organize their chips, how they might change their behavior after looking at their cards ..etc... Whereas in online poker, you can only rely on the time they take before acting and their betting pattern, which requires a lot of attention and concentration. Online poker also forces you to be more selective about the hands you choose to play...

---Now, if you were talking about life in general, I personally find that life and poker have a lot in common. The outcome of a poker session depends mostly on the decisions we've been making during the game. Similarly, our success in life away from poker is also determined by our "decision making" capabilities. We gamble so often in real life by choosing one option over another for example. We just don't think of it that way.

There's a lot more to say, but this is only a post and I don't want to make an article out of it, sorry if this is too long 😌🤭😞.
In conclusion, winning is always good no matter how, when or where (As long as it's in a legal way of course).
Bonne chance mizzo, wherever you "choose" to play 👍😍😍.

T

TheDealer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Above all, I care about winning! as long as it comes, in both cases I enjoy it the same!

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it's the same thing. I don't get a chance to play live though.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Suppose online poker is really a fair game, where the one who plays better wins at a distance. Then a group of people will certainly form, which will win and withdraw money all the time. At the same time, newcomers, respectively, for the most part, will quickly lose their money immediately, which will lead to a loss of interest and, again, losses to the poker room. It turns out that fair play is not so profitable for poker rooms, but "Is there anyone who has won really big money in online poker?" Or those who earn their living from it? You can win, but not much.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course it is not the same. A live game is always more difficult and requires more experience and skill from the player. I generally think that online poker and live poker should not be compared, they are different games.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If you win online poker, don't think that it will be just as easy for you to win and in a live tournament there are many factors that will make it much easier to play at home

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
playing online is very different from playing live, the pace of play and bluffing are different

mickykitch88

mickykitch88

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Yeh i dont tend to get thrle rish as i do when playing real poker. But then again i cant count chips due to dislexia so its best its done online haha

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
no, no, I'm aware that there are 2 totally different things :)

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I think that poker is actually more difficult than the sites because the opponent can read your personality and even your emotions inside the game and that any game you want to play you think about it 1000 times before playing it.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think playing live is more challenging. Online poker is so simple to play.

A

AndyB_10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
live has gotta be more fun. picking up a w is always good though

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the only difference in my opinion is the emotion of victory with several people around you watching your conquest.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All winnings are good, but when you win in live poker is definitely better than online. When I win a tournament online, I'm usually alone at the my room. It's nice of course, but live is so much better.

B

bowserdon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I like online cuz I can scream and yell

J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it's harder to play live, you're not watched online, you feel freer, the last time I played live 12 years ago, while I was a student. Although emotions, feelings are better to live

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It is much easier to win online because the number of tournaments is many times higher. The more tournaments, the higher the mathematical accuracy of the win.

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
The money is the mismo, so it will be the same!!