Do you think its ok for people to have sexual poker screen names

ILIKEFISH31

ILIKEFISH31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't believe the OP made a thread to cry about sexual screen names. Some of you really need to grow up and get a life.

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wow, so sensitive and so petty. screen names should be the absolute last thing anyone playing online poker should be concerned about. lol this is sad honestly.

S

Superman2102

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why not? those names are clearly getting into some people heads haha! maybe i should change mine!

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't mind them myself. Some are a little out of hand which shows the person who made it is as dumb and immature as the name itself. Others however I often will get a chuckle out of when setting at the table.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I can't believe the OP made a thread to cry about sexual screen names. Some of you really need to grow up and get a life.

This is inappropriate, Why make this post?

wow, so sensitive and so petty. screen names should be the absolute last thing anyone playing online poker should be concerned about. lol this is sad honestly.

This is boarder line
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OP was simply asking what others thought about these screen names and if it bothered anyone.

It doesn't bother me at all but I'm the type of person who likes South Park and stuff like that so I'm probably less prone to care however everyone is different

OP wasn't going "OMG if these names aren't change I'm quitting poker" OP was just asking a legitimate question which is wanted on this forum

EDIT: Not to mention that OP is a newer member and this is no way to treat a new member who is asking legitimate questions, it makes this forum and it's members look bad

rytciaq

rytciaq

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It does not affect the gameplay by any way, so it does not make sense to care about them. Some of them are funny too.

puppetkiin

puppetkiin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just dont mind about it. I saw many sexual and bizzare nicks out there, i have some laughts and thats all.

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

This is boarder line
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OP was simply asking what others thought about these screen names and if it bothered anyone.

It doesn't bother me at all but I'm the type of person who likes South Park and stuff like that so I'm probably less prone to care however everyone is different

OP wasn't going "OMG if these names aren't change I'm quitting poker" OP was just asking a legitimate question which is wanted on this forum

EDIT: Not to mention that OP is a newer member and this is no way to treat a new member who is asking legitimate questions, it makes this forum and it's members look bad
Read the op's first sentence. I directly answered what I thought. It's petty. Being a new member has nothing to do with it. Op can clearly see that this is a helpful community by looking at other responses within the thread.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Read the op's first sentence. I directly answered what I thought. It's petty. Being a new member has nothing to do with it. Op can clearly see that this is a helpful community by looking at other responses within the thread.

Yours isn't as bad which is why I said boarded line with "This is so petty" "This is sad"

Maybe it's just the way I read it but it seemed insulting towards the OP

I brought up the fact that OP is a new member because it's different when giving a new person who doesn't know anyone a hard time then when two people who are familiar with each other give each other a hard time

For example JucieeQ said something along the lines of "Your bed see's no action" = o :eek:

If I didn't know JQ it may have been soul crushing - I mean it was soul crushing anyways but imagine if I didn't know any one and she just said that to me lol

Another example when people call DJ a crazy paranoid old fart it's okay because everyone knows DJ and DJ knows everybody :D

Maybe I just read it wrong though..

I like turtles

scorpion1367

scorpion1367

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Turtles the animal or turtles the chocolates?????mmmm yummy chocolate turtles......scorp

scorpion1367

scorpion1367

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh yeah I am not offended by peoples screen names , but then I have a pretty sarcastic sense of humour anyway......scorp

ILIKEFISH31

ILIKEFISH31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Guess what? You don't determine what's inappropriate in the world. I am entitled to my opinion and I am allowed to post it, so I did. There's nothing wrong with that.

Little babies like you guys are really, really a big part of what's wrong with the world today. Crying because you read or heard something offensive? You better not be living in the United States and if you are, it's time for you to leave you little constitution hater.

Maybe you can join ISIS in Iraq and help them cleanse the world of anything inappropriate.

B

brokenlung911

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
without sex none of us would be here it's an addiction just like poker

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Guess what? You don't determine what's inappropriate in the world. I am entitled to my opinion and I am allowed to post it, so I did. There's nothing wrong with that.

Little babies like you guys are really, really a big part of what's wrong with the world today. Crying because you read or heard something offensive? You better not be living in the United States and if you are, it's time for you to leave you little constitution hater.

Maybe you can join ISIS in Iraq and help them cleanse the world of anything inappropriate.

It's inappropriate because telling people they need to stop crying and get a life brings no value to the forum or the thread

It has nothing to do with freedom of speech it has to do where you are saying it.

I'm not going to go to a funeral and say stop crying; "Oh, don't like it then leave America freedom of speech"

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course its ok!!! its awesome..

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had a user name "Lukewarmplace". I don't know about you but I think it's funny. I personally don't mind sexual screen names but it's a personal preference whether to like them or not. I find humor in most sexuel screen names but some, yes, are a little out of hand. But it doesn't bother me.
There is a lot of sexual screennames every where you go and said before some are way out of line but these names are oked by the site itself, without any concerns for others players:mad:

rdm4k

rdm4k

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
examples of sexual explicit nicknames?? (lool)

If the nicknames are offensive it is right to report at the support. Same as images or offensive (racial/ect) nick, BUT it is common sense to respect others.
and btw your kids, today's kids, surely know much more crazy "stuff" then you so take it easy :D

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a lot of sexual screennames every where you go and said before some are way out of line but these names are oked by the site itself, without any concerns for others players:mad:

Your signature is hilarious bro.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

curtinsea

curtinsea

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think screen names are, or at least should be, passe. Why are you still hiding behind an alias? The regs all know you anyway.

L

luckyhearts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always like to see a funny name I have missed...frankly that doesn't happen very often. Yes some of them are just rude, but when some idiot calls your allin with qt and hits a straight, "catlicker" isn't going to seem so offensive in comparison.

madsquirrel

madsquirrel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:congrats:
Yours isn't as bad which is why I said boarded line with "This is so petty" "This is sad"

Maybe it's just the way I read it but it seemed insulting towards the OP

I brought up the fact that OP is a new member because it's different when giving a new person who doesn't know anyone a hard time then when two people who are familiar with each other give each other a hard time

For example JucieeQ said something along the lines of "Your bed see's no action" = o :eek:

If I didn't know JQ it may have been soul crushing - I mean it was soul crushing anyways but imagine if I didn't know any one and she just said that to me lol

Another example when people call DJ a crazy paranoid old fart it's okay because everyone knows DJ and DJ knows everybody :D

Maybe I just read it wrong though..

I like turtles

thanks for saying something. I really was not making this post to ruffle anyones feathers. I simply just wanted opinions isnt that what a forum is about ? to be a community and friends and be able to talk?.. I am not stuck up by any means or frown upon sexual screen names I just think at times some are a little much that is all I was trying to say ... To all who had bad comments and saying get a life..? Really way to welcome a new person to this forum

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
:congrats:

thanks for saying something. I really was not making this post to ruffle anyones feathers. I simply just wanted opinions isnt that what a forum is about ? to be a community and friends and be able to talk?.. I am not stuck up by any means or frown upon sexual screen names I just think at times some are a little much that is all I was trying to say ... To all who had bad comments and saying get a life..? Really way to welcome a new person to this forum

Yes that is what a forum is about at least it is here to have a friendly community and talk about poker and even talk about non poker topics as well. It is the best forum out there.

I apologize that your first experience here was like this and I promise 99% of CCers are friendly peoples lol

Ilikefish has been banned for his inappropriateness in this and other threads going as far as insulting one of our lovely mods, and his attitude and his behavior will not be tolerated here.

Hopefully you stick with us and I doubt you'll experience much like this again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

J

JackGrey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Meh, sexual screen names don't really bother me. Remember, skit if these guys pick names to either get you wound up and want to get in pots with them, or some guys will use a girls name to make them appear weak so other people will always be playing at them... There was a guy on a site I played at named hitler4ever, which I found very offensive, and I'm sure a lot of other people did because they would always play back at him and try to bust him. I'm sure he got a lot of action just based off of his name

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips