PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good Afternoon

:DI definitely smoke more when I play poker online but I try to smoke only during breaks:D

A

ataraxyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I quit smoking long ago but If I still smoke, 100% I would smoke more than other times. You know, smoking and playing poker is perfect combination. So, the best choice is quit smoking for your health, I think.

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank god the only addiction I have is poker hahaha

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I used to smoke 2 packs a day until I suffered a serious Heart attack but gave it up years ago the day of my attack. I really don't think I could afford it today the way the Government Tax on cigarettes is. It was costing me about £15.00 a day back then, I think nowadays it would be nearer £20.00 a day.
Poker Is stressful enough for my tired old ticker, without worrying how I could afford another cigarette.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have stopped smoking for health reasons , but if I hadn't , I would have been smoking one - two cigarettes after losses , especially bad beats or after deep runs , to help me relax , nowI eat sweets or I have sugar drinks lol :)

italorohdrigues

italorohdrigues

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont smoke everyday but it does affect bc I do it when things starts to get really stressfull and sometimes to celebrate a productive day/session/grind whatever , the same way when I was working at a restaurant, some days were very stressfull and it helps me keep things cool again.

B

Baterdater

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to smoke more when playing, but now I feel cold and I am calm about poker.

J

Jyko3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah, every time after the game I smoke atleast two, my lungs are dead

M

maroca06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nowadays I don't smoke anymore. But when playing any type of game the cigarette was doubled.kkkkk

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
I definitely smoke more during the game. I don't think it's the fault of stress, because I'm rather relaxed, but I smoke more. I think it calms me down.

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It could be.
But I dont smoke
And I do okk
Hope that helped you

P

PEGAMEUALLIN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't smoke, but I drink enough water to hydrate

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t smoke in principle, so poker doesn’t affect this aspect of my life.

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Trying stop smoke but some days the grind contribute to me smoke a little bit more..[emoji28][emoji91][emoji36]

A

ADAMM04

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Smoking and Poker

Personally don"t smoke But It has effected me at the tables. I use to play Tourney's at a local fire hall and it was awful. The two most common smells where Cowboy Killer's "Cigarettes" An Cat Urine. I've noticed normally smoke in Tournaments when they are on Break. However in Cash games People smoke after defining hands rather they Win or Lose. When Playing Live with Smokers, Take into consideration that when an opponent that leaves the table to smoke it clears there head and Resets there Demeanor, Often Implied odds can Reverse in Similar Hand dynamics when a Smoker Leaves and comes back. Remember Smokers might have to leave the to smoke, But there outside thinking about Poker and how to Win at that Table, Or being counter Productive and Complaining. Good Luck Today in 100$ Freeroll to all CardsChat Members.

4Adam4

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it normal that when you play poker the consumption of cigarettes increases? Or is it possible that it is anxiety about this pandemic and being locked up for so long?
I don't smoke at the poker table or outside of it! So I don't know how poker can affect the number of cigarettes!

D

DjancoDan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just quit today, and no i never smoke in the house.