Do You See an Evolution in Your Game?

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, but i get tired of the all in guys...

Awrpze

Awrpze

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have noticed a lot of improvement in my game. CC is an invaluable resource to becoming a better poker player. I'm slowly becoming better at game selection and bankroll management. I still lack the patience and motivation while sitting and playing a tournament though.

escurimX

escurimX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GG nothing lost... beauty of freerolls :)

I won one yesterday.
knockout tournament
I won a ticket to another tournament
I ended up in the eighth position
I got 6 dollars
I'm starting to make a bankroll ... haha

:legal:

AMTF1988

AMTF1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find my game has improved dramatically since joining this forum, so much so I managed to place 4th in the CC freeroll once and 36th twice. I need to develop my patience when playing online

PuletJelek

PuletJelek

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I understand more about poker because I play every day ...

E

emjayfam

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Недавно начал только играть, подскажите с чего правильно начинать? что бы наращивать свой бк!? И с каких игр лучше начинать?

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I perfect my game daily and of course there is some merit in this. CC. The current poker, namely the poker game, is adaptive not only with respect to a particular variety, but also limits and game fields. The CC freerolls have already developed a certain strategy, which differs from the original one.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here at Cardschat we have the opportunity to play virtually every day, even though we are not a member of the club yet, with only 25 quality posts we have access to a large amount of Freerolls available. More I want to talk about the range of information that Cardschat offers due to the interaction of the members, the poker player who wants evolution has to study, and Cardschat I consider as a University of poker. I got a significant improvement in my game and this is notorious. I play poker with friends over the weekend, I'm making money with them to the point where they do not let me participate anymore. I hope one day to become part of the Club and evolve even more.

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I realize that I'm getting better and better. I am having more patience in the game and knowing how to evaluate my best pre-flop entries. I've improved a lot on this point.

Top 10 Games