Do you prefer playing online or live poker?

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer online because it's more lucrative, more live experience is cool too

Loky13

Loky13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer playing live,seeing your opponent makes it much more interesting ..

D

dimetrio

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I only played online poker and I have nothing to compare with. But I think in live poker there are a lot more emotions and an indescribable atmosphere.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to play live poker, but in our city and in the country this is not very developed yet, and it takes more time

Anton Fedorov

Anton Fedorov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would prefer to play offline, but there is no such possibility:pcguru:

veirge140

veirge140

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play online because i never played live
but with me time and have extensive experience i am trying to play outside the home

N

nefzi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
live poker is just different

live poker is totally different when u can read oppennant and bluffers

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Live or online poker.

Good morning everyone.
The more I play poker the more I change my concepts.
I've played live poker only once, and I play online poker for about a year now, I'm upset about the amount of bad bets that occur in online poker that don't happen in live poker, at least not so often.
I'm going to start playing a lot more live poker, online poker is scheduled to happen sequences, flushs, full and royal, which escape the mathematical probability of poker.
If I prefer to play online or live poker, I love to play online poker more but I will start playing live poker much more.

I've filed several hands that the villain has the worst pre flop hand and beats 4 players, flushes, makes full, the problem that these hands most often are in sequence, the worst pre flop hand wins, the next hand the worst hand wins, when you have playing, notice that.
In my opinion the software is alternating the winners regardless of the cards and the hands that are not favorite win hand by hand.
If you agree or disagree, please leave your comment.

Attachments

• 24 09 2019        97o vs 4 players.jpg
    24 09 2019 97o vs 4 players.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 24 09 2019      AQo vs A9o.jpg
    24 09 2019 AQo vs A9o.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 24 09 2019     AA vs QTo.jpg
    24 09 2019 AA vs QTo.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 24 09 2019     KQ vs 83s.jpg
    24 09 2019 KQ vs 83s.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 10
  • 24 09 2019     Q7s vs A3o.jpg
    24 09 2019 Q7s vs A3o.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 11
D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting responses. I played fair amount almost equally online and live.
1. Rudeness. I think online rude chat is something that can filtered and report to mods. Some of the chat comments would have people removed in live games. I like how I can think peace online. In live if you come across some guys that angles shoot it can throw your natural instincts. There always a new angle shoot I see wherever I go play live at new locations I think I prefer live as I have seen fights break out. I rather see a real confrontation and how it’s is handle rather than some coward hiding behind their own screen
2. Stakes are generally higher live now a days and I prefer seeing live cards and live people when I play for higher stakes I still do not totally trust online because of reports cheating online and use of bots. Of course cheating can occur live too I not sure the quality of security is as good online as it is live.
3 General play seems to be looser live and tighter online. I think it’s easier to bluff on line than live. I don’t sure but I think live has tells and it’s hard for me to hide my tells live. Also live players muck their cards most of the time so if I’m curious what the were holding at the showdown it’s etiquette to let the muck. Online can play the hand history down at showdown calls so we can see what the Villian has. If the Villian goes to showdown a lot. Can get some valuable info Are they c-bet ?What hand range do they open up with ? What the betsizing with the bluff? Live we are only guessing when we play a new player But online we can gather some info looking at hand histories For this aspect I prefer online

J

Jeister

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If I play for cash, I prefer offline. I prefer playing tournaments online. maybe because I didn’t play offline in a big tournament. when I try for sure I will always prefer offline

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the comfort of playing at home mainly with my age but, they are different experiences (although the game is the same) so for those who never went I think it's worth the test

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play online. But when I gather with friends we often play live. And it's much more fun

W

west28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like both. Live and online, but I can't seem to win online.

ProIluminati

ProIluminati

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello friends, very good day everyone I report here to ask how to access other card chat tournaments since I am new as many and I want to start a very good bank roll to play poker professionally if someone can help me I would appreciate it

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
There's almost no comparison, playing online provides the comfort and the ability to get in the game anytime you feel like to, but live poker has its advantages when you know your "tells" and have some psychological background.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had my first experience in live play here near where I live really enjoyed the pure adrenaline live game plan to play sometimes.
Playing live poker is much better than playing online poker, in live you feel the vibration of the opponent and you can even study the way he plays.

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love playing online poker because here you can show different emotions and easily bluff, and live you can’t always fight with nerves.

Organize a Home Poker Game