Do you prefer to play poker at a live table or online?

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play poker online because I don't have time. It's hard for me to be able to be in a certain place where the game of poker takes place at a real table.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i prefer a live table, but for now all i have is online

Pripri1986

Pripri1986

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got to be online for me as my face would reveal all! I would like to play at live tables one day though!

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's better to play offline, you can tell your opponent in the face everything that you think about him:)

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer the real tables just because of the experience itself,but online has the upper hand when it comes to playing more tables at once,and by that i mean multitabling.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i never play live poker..beside my friends...i would like very much to play an organize poker live...:)

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play online poker, so I can play more cash hands and more tournaments. And I play live poker to relax)

L

Lochika

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are pros and cons to both live and online.
I think that playing live is way more fun then online, but to better at poker you have to play a lot of hands, what online game allows the best.

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, I would only play at a live table. But poker is not well developed in our country, and if it is a game for money, then a fine will be imposed. I play cards in real time and I win very often. And online is not lucky, because this is a slot machine, and you first need to invest in it, then it will only give you a win. So they are two different things, live and online poker are hugely different. Even if you are a professional, you are not sure that you will win online.

S

satriyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Playing in the comfort of our home is unmatched. But it's nice to play it live once in a while.

sanekhorror

sanekhorror

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know, I haven't tried to play at live tables, so I can't give an exact answer, but I think live tables are more interesting and have more chances to study the opponent.

michel valente

michel valente

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
for sure live

because live, the emotion becomes more electrifying:jd4:

A

Avanti3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Much rather play live! But looking here to learn about online sites maybe i will find one to try again? Bill

Organize a Home Poker Game