Do you prefer live or online poker?

Bicskapocek

Bicskapocek

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a very good question. I learned to play poker live, at one time I was just playing. Then, when pokerstars became popular, I registered and haven't played much live since then. I can play on many more tables at the same time, making myself as comfortable as I want. Much calmer for me.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I prefer online poker, I can play more tournaments and you can find more varieties of games like sit & go, HU or my favorite spins

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I didnt play live tournament yet,so for now online,but who knows XD
God bless

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I would prefer live poker, where you can see the cards being dealt, but due to lack of finances, it’s only possible online.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online is my comfort zone. I can in the comfort of my home, dressed as I please. hands down its online for me. I have only ever played 1 live game and got to final table. There were so many people standing all around and this just made me so nervous.

martinoni

martinoni

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer online, but I'm really willing to start playing more live events of poker

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer online, because playing at home, you can smoke, drink, and I have more privacy... =)

E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I prefer to play live because I can see more of the gestures of my opponents, when they play a hand, win a pot or when they bluff and that is very good for me because in virtual one I cannot see much of the gestures, I just look at the way they bet or raise. That's why I prefer live poker

Jimmyg121

Jimmyg121

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Nothing compares to live poker, in my opinion. But online poker is so much easier and practical. I'm a amateur poker enthusiast... and with my small bank roll, grinding low stakes and freerolls online best servers me.

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mostly online because I travel a lot. But game quality tends to be much better live.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer online poker because game is quicker. In online poker you dont have to wait for mixing cards.

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It depends on the occasion, if it's with friends I prefer it in person, but if it's with strangers I prefer it online.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you prefer to play poker online or in person?
I don't even know what's best, each one has its own qualities.
Online: ease of identifying stack sizes, huge prizes all day long, tournament offers all the time, silence and comfort at home.
Live: body reading, tells, more beginner players, the fun is a little more.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you prefer to play poker online or in person?
Don't worry, the Poker Gods are not abandoning the online deck.🤣 In other words, at this point it is very similar.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Depends on the situation. Thinking about comfort, online is better, you can play at your house wherever you want and how you want. Live poker you need to take more hours free and need to move at the clubs to play, but it’s more real. So depends on your time you have to spent.

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
I prefer live poker, but if there is a nice tournament like wsop, WCOOP or something also online is nice.

teamMostro

teamMostro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
online for me it's best if you can play several screens many tournaments you can have big winnings because the live one doesn't allow you to play several at the same time

nejmasni

nejmasni

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online you get to play more hands, live is more thrilling

lifecoach22

lifecoach22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer online poker because of its simplicity and the fact that you can play several tables at once

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like online poker more, here you do not see an opponent and you can relax

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online as it allows multi tabling, convenience of playing anytime/anywhere, and more hands per hour.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The good thing about live poker is that you interact with people. But offline poker is slow. That's why I choose online poker

Organize a Home Poker Game