T

TheDealer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Suited hands are the best hands ever!
the most hands i play are suited hands as they have the most chances especially over an opponent!

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think J2 suited is a waste of chips and time unless I turn it into a bluff - usually.

But I can't tell you how many times I pay off J2 when my villain flops or turns two pair!!!!

X

Xcalibur

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
increasingly dependent on positions ventures with the haydzheka even the low-level ruca imeet vez

MazzErati

MazzErati

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I just checked my database and out of the last 100k hands, I was dealt 57k times suited cards. As there are 4 suits, the statistical value should be around 25%, so I see here a clear evidence, that online poker is juiced up to get more (new) players into the pot and drawing till the last card most of the time. The obvious result is, that our beloved aces and Kings will get bursted more than double the time as usual (supposing lots of new players play ALL suited hands).

My question is: Do you have similar results in your statistics?
where you check it ? Hm 2 ? or Nand to Note?

Artemloshara

Artemloshara

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I try not to play, but sometimes I get an AK peak, then I go all the way, because the flash always closes the peak)

D

DrBadBeat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just checked my database and out of the last 100k hands, I was dealt 57k times suited cards. As there are 4 suits, the statistical value should be around 25%, so I see here a clear evidence, that online poker is juiced up to get more (new) players into the pot and drawing till the last card most of the time. The obvious result is, that our beloved aces and Kings will get bursted more than double the time as usual (supposing lots of new players play ALL suited hands).

Can you post your database evidence? That seems wrong. What platforms do you play on?

W

whoknowswhat

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips

it is very good to play with suited hands, even more so when they are high.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Perhaps there is such a thing, yesterday he lost after the flop because the turn and river closed the opponent's flush.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands