Do you play poker on vacation?

Dimanis

Dimanis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, everybody. Play any time of the year, more in winter. There is bear play, there is no of hunting not play. It's not a vacation, it's a desire. All luck and lot more first seats. :rock:

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. According to my opinion the real poker player has to play everyday.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
on holidays I dedicate myself clearly to the family and cleared my mind to return more strongly to the tables

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love playing poker on vacation, especially if it’s available live in the area. Not only is it fun because, well, it’s poker lol, it also gives a sense of the local vernacular/customs and you can get fun recommendations for unusual things to do in the area. Before the time I spent living in Vegas, I found out about the Pinball Hall of Fame—which became one of my favorite places in town! :)

"I love playing poker on vacation", says the professional poker player :)

S

sheltowee420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being on vacation means getting away from the computer. So, I would be having too much fun to even think about it.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For work was a few years without playing, now have returned to the tables, and I play a couple of hours a day, soon goes into the club and be able to play with you, do not get angry when they lose against me.

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I LOVE playing poker on vacation. For some reason when you're not surrounding poker with the stresses of everyday life it becomes so much more enjoyable. Having that period of time where you don't have to worry about work and then on top of it having poker just seems too good to be true at times.

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes sometimes But don’t like to play weekdays during the day when there are grinders and good competitive regs mostly at the table. Just like at home as vacation prefer weekend players

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'm going to south-europe in 2 weeks time for 7 days so then it's probably clear whether i'm playing poker on vacation or not ... :cool:

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker while on vacation but I think I shouldn’t do that

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did everything right. On vacation you need to rest...even from poker :)

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I relax 100%, I just enjoy my vacation without playing or doing anything else that takes time

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even such thoughts do not allow :)
Rest is rest. And typically he active. So I see no reason to load my head with the game :rolleyes:

Pokersolomdp

Pokersolomdp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker play

Waw your question is very good, it is somewhat complex. I'm going to tell you about me personally ... everything starts as a game like almost everything in life, in my personal case I enjoy playing it but at the same time I can spend the whole day playing poker !!

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t dare to play during the rest, otherwise the family will bite, and so they constantly complain that I spend little time, so the game during the rest is like death for me)))