Do you play poker only to get rich?

M

matiascecci1990

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, it would be very good to get rich, but that would take a long time and in the meantime you have to live ... I play poker as a way to distract myself, as a hobby, and if I earn money on the way, great.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No, i mostly play because it´s a kind of sport that i like and it´s great to pass some free time

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I love to play to be happy, enjoy with friends and forget about everyday problems. Becoming a millionaire would be a great happiness in a big tournament. lol

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And when you are a millionaire, this is just the moment when you can safely play poker and no where in a hurry.

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I play to win big
If I were a millionaire then I would play games with huge buyins and payouts
Payouts like 10 million or a 100 even

Igorek1313

Igorek1313

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know for sure not to get rich in poker .. you can earn stable income. the main thing is patience !!!

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was my idea when i started to play.......It is hard to get rich from poker.......But you can win nice amont of money with patience and work hardly...

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes i play for fun, when i used to had a lot of money i played 2 cents tournament..

Its an unfair but beautifull thing to play

J

jsk963

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to win big that drive is fun to play with.

J

Jlo111888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
only entertain if i can win well weither no matter i work outside this is my way of living i am not waiting after poker to earn $ € you waste of time :lollypop:

gravac

gravac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting rich from poker maybe is a lifetime wish, but I play to make cash from another source as much as I could.
Having dream is not bad, but I rather stay with realistic optimism instead of having really big big expectations, because in the most cases big expectations bring big disappointments.

swimbles

swimbles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The opposite, in fact. I play poker 'cause it's fun.

If anything I play poker to LOSE money :)

S

sheldon20264

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In general, online poker I play to win money, but live poker is another matter, live poker I play to make friends

AndyChaa

AndyChaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
100 times I seen my dream about big tournament and big money , but it still dream yet . And i want be a good player of poker ))

C

CMPTTA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey

I'm rich, so I play poker to be more experience so I can kick you ass...:icon_rr:

alex_dorda

alex_dorda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

I enjoy poker! Making money is possible, but most of all for pleasure.

Stanislav

Stanislav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, you definitely did not ask the question and I will answer you if I only play for the riches I will not be able to qualify I have been playing for years and I develop I think and act wisely and intelligently

Bleeis

Bleeis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I want to live from poker because I love it

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did someone canceled poker for high stakes? This is the beauty of this game is that it can play a poor man and a rich man! And so the purpose of any game for money is the money !!

C

Cezar23927

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I would play poker even if I was rich, espesilly with my friends live game, Best way to relax

B

Baxter2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For fun, and for money.. Ofc i play to get some money :)

ghOst

ghOst

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanted to play poker to get rich but after a few years of learning and grinding, I feel like I am enjoying the club poker teams, hanging out with friends on the forums, and playing private games for leaderboards a lot better now. I mean, winning money is nice but after years of mental abuse, you have to find a medium somewhere.

D

DancingNancie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play to get rich, I play because I love strategy games. This is my favorite because money is attached!

MikeDTT

MikeDTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no, if i was expecting to get rich from poker i would still be lazy professionally, i see poker as fun and no way to get rich