Trying to - sometimes can't do it due to work

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played, but its just tiring sometimes to the mind & soul, so had to draw a line.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do play poker everyday

I am happy when I play poker. It keeps me on my toes and I do enjoy trying to beat the others. I hope you all enjoy your games as much as I do.

Beatlebug

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I never really played poker everyday, pre covid I did play a lot

Since covid I hardly play, it's because I haven't had enough motivation to actually play, I need time on my own to fully enjoy the game, my parents who normally go to Spain a lot have been stuck home all the time, so I haven't felt like playing as much, I'm a loner I need to be on my own as I'm easily distracted :(

luckyhenri

luckyhenri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker every day, sometimes I get so tired I miss out tournaments.

D

drakongad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on poker888 and pokerstars

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rare are the days when I didn’t spend all my free time playing poker.
The pros are that by spending a lot of time in the game I raise its quality, and the cons are that I neglect some other things like socializing, but in these unfortunate times we can also classify that as a pros.

G

goodsaint

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play at least 5 days a week. Play money on PokerStars and real money cash ACR, on my phone. Hopefully, by the end of the month, I’ll have my laptop to play tournaments on ACR.

KasyakoFF

KasyakoFF

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play every day! one of the advantages is of course the experience! and the most important disadvantage is the feeling that life flies by me sitting all my free time at the computer!!

Derifish17

Derifish17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes i do play everyday but cant grind for as long as i would like due to family commitments lol the joys of having a family aye haha

WaumpataMaikaefer

WaumpataMaikaefer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cannot remember a day without playing poker. ;)

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Seasonally

I play maybe 7-10 days straight, then 3-4 weeks brake, and same circle again. :)

E

Elfina777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I advise you to play every day, if you take a break for 2-3 weeks, then you lose your playing skills and flair, you need to develop your brains and intuition, play every day.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play almost every day. Just when im very tired i prefer to don t play, because i can t focus very well.

T

tachico

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think playing poker every day about along time is not so good. In a normal job your working only for five days a week. So I think you need 2 days per week freetime.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play every day. I'm like a drug addict. Even if there are no funds on the real account, I am sitting on a demo account.

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I play not every day. I have a job and a family. My bankroll is only generated on freeroll. If i win money in freerolls i play more, until i lost all my money. But i will try to improve my game, that i increase the win on freeroll tourneys on micro stake tourney or sit and gos.

Blackchipp

Blackchipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes

if a have a dolar in my pocket i will bet

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most days I play...sometimes for 5-6 hours, other times for 15 minutes before dinner...just killing time. The pandemic has reduced my poker time because my wife is also at home most of the day, and she takes a lot of Zoom courses.