Do You Play Poker Everyday?

maestro121920

maestro121920

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker everyday. It is the secret for all poker pros to play consistently for me to improve.

blackknives

blackknives

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyday when i was in university (when i should have been studying),
turned to monthly games, and some blackout periods due to work
now, maybe bi-weekly?

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker every day for 8-12 hours, and work in home

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I was going to say only days that ends in "Y" I play on (as a joke) I do not play everyday though. 4 is about my average number of days playing. Some days only a few games. Some days like Sunday a lot of games.

While you may want to play everyday it is sometimes just not possible and I would definitely not recommend it for your mental health. Real world stuff gets will eventually get in the way. Also not if but when you hit the bad run you have to take a day(s) off. That is the only way to cool off and reset.

B

bakang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also, I get robbed everyday. When I play on a site that we'll call 'Cheatem on Line', it's gonna be a ski mask operation. I'll didn't want to say it because I thought I might have an advantage, but I use math. One day a million years from my great great great grand daughter may run REAL good, but meanwhile, if you get pocket pairs on Cheat on Line....do not raise or call. My stats and blood pressure show that that is the secret sauce to their scam, imo. I play almost everyday, unless I take a day off, to deal with tilt.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play when I have extra money to spend.

Mityamoriss

Mityamoriss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I play everyday, I love this game and I wish to improve my skill.

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play every day, the pluses are colossal. Accordingly, I play plus.

W

WHAKAORIORI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I had it my way yip - a good couple day break if nothing but vicious beats are going down . About to jump on soon

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I think your question depends on the moment, whether you are up or downswing.

In up everything is light and there is almost no harm. Down is a stressful situation.

In other words, I see this situation as the saddles of poker's emotional poles.

Experience and complete creation.Develops a good concentration reading game.But do not forget that breaks are necessary for us not to become a hostage of the game).

I play poker almost every day, if I take a break from the game, then it's hard for me to recover later.

I play everyday currently, pro everything becomes automated, cons the burn out

Last time i didn't play poker at all in a day was probably in october 2019 so yeah i tend to do that indeed ^ ...

Unless i'm travelling to somewhere ofcourse ...

I play poker when I have money in my account and when I don’t, I’m glad because my regime is restored)

I play poker every day for 5-7 hours, this is how the game will go, there are dark days when no matter how hard you try, you just can't win everything, I feel this situation and, as a rule, these days I try not to play.

I only play poker if I feel like it and it is almost every day. :D

I don't play everyday as its not my priority, but I try to play only when I'm not tired

Yes I play every day.

Pros: experience
Cons: caring less for each single one game

Its hard to have big sessions everyday

Play every day

Can’t wait for Doc Henry to green light the resumption of our regular daily lives and lift restrictions.

Dying for a live game. Some buddies, a few beers, chirping each other.....good times

Online all I got for now. On Party a lot when I’m off work

I did, but work started so I can’t.
Pros: More chance of winning. You improve as you play. Your style of play evolves into something better, because you learn from your mistakes. Even during the game.

Cons: You won’t win everyday. If you run bad and loose money, you start to experience tilt. That’s why bankroll management is crucially important. You, also should always remember that poker is a game of variance and it is also a game of luck.

In my free time I try to pursue as many things as possible, including playing poker. I love poker and I love to play bluffing, getting to know new people and just developing my game of poker and that takes time

I mainly play freerolls every day, so I never have a minus. I rarely play at tournaments, but if you count, then there is no minus either.

yesm mostly when i hace some frre time, spin & go and a little normal tables.

4-5 days for sure.

I dont play every day, but I play more now then I did before covid.. When the world comes back to normal, I think I will fell back to old happids, poker 3-4 days a wekk for a few hours

Don't play everyday too hard to get time to do that but play often as i can.

i already have a poker addiction
i can't miss a single day
at least 10 tournaments i need to play

Whenever I have time for leisure, since it is not possible to have a sense of whether the tournament will last 30 minutes or 10 hours

I play poker every day as long as possible, morning, afternoon and night, with the pandemic that I have to stay at home, I dedicate all my time to poker

I Play Poker every day!
Your opinion is good, for me poker depends on concentration, and some days I cannot concentrate due to a hard day at work or some activity. That's why I prefer not to play that day.
I love play poker every day

MURDACK

MURDACK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every weekend now.... Just in close circles and family... I rather don't go adventure at the moment...
I do some games in poker stars also...

I look at the game more of a hobbie :)

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I used to but not anymore. Im not a poker club member because I didnt know I had to post often to be a member. Its not worth my time to play poker every day because the return is less than minimum wage.

It's okay, all you have to do is go back to posting to be a member, it doesn't take much time.

M

MickGreed

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Retired here and play about everyday love it,

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
every day

I play every day. And soon I want to play for at least 8 hours a day.

MJ23Bullz

MJ23Bullz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all. I play poker like 3 times per week, i see it like a hobbie such as chess, which i also play frequently :)

luckyhenri

luckyhenri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker every day, then sometimes I skip a day, sometimes I quit playing poker for months.

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play almost every day. All my games often start in the evening. Most often these are CC freerolls. If there is a cache, then games smoothly transition into the night, when there are fewer day worries.

jleon_zat

jleon_zat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I play when I have time free.
Its for funny

A

Ansley25

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you play poker everyday?

I play poker everyday about 5 - 8 hours...

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I play poker everyday and i am very happy of that.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do try to play everyday. Since being in the house due to Covid, I do have time to play some poker. This is do enjoy.....hope you do too..

Beatlebug