Do You Play Poker Everyday?

MURDACK

MURDACK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It comes and go, depending on everything else in life. Poker don't pay my bills, and i don't think I'm deluded enough to imagine I could make a living out of it.
If I got the time, poker is a fun way to pass it.

Same.. been playing less recently... But the bug is still there :)

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On weekdays I can play for an hour or so, but on weekends I can play more time. And then this is basically a cash game.

D

dnadeau1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on avg i would say yes but its streaky. some weeks able to play everyday.
other weeks its a few.

Pammypoo

Pammypoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing just about everyday lately. Don't play live anymore since the virus.
Can't go anywhere being stuck at home everyday . Im not sure what I would have done without poker during this lockdown stuff. It has def kept me from going insane..:p:)

I

Ikado21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker or Die

I try to play or at least watch a poker lesson everyday. I kinda like the thought of being better than most players by just simple learning

M

Mahereid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My schedule is not regular so some weeks I play for 6 days and some other weeks I only play 2 days. It really depend on the available time I have.

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In principle, yes, on weekdays it does not always work out, but on weekends I can afford to play for more than one hour.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play everyday in some shape or form. Might be sng's,(mostly) or a trny if I get home early enough. If I'm late then I'll jump in a ring game for a little bit. So in a word; yes.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the most part I play every day, some days I don't.
I will however not play as many tourneys in one day as when I first started playing. Quality over quantity is what I am doing now.
Concentrating on playing better and writing better notes on players.

DIMARIK

DIMARIK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play every day, there is no other way out.
My goal is to become a professional poker player, to start living and making money through poker.

I want to play as well as Anatoly Filatov, Gleb Tremzin. :cool:

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I work offshore, sometimes over 2 months on a Tanker. With this f.....g pandemic we cannot go asshore. Unfortinly the Internet does not allow Poker. When I´m home I play almost every day.
Cheers,
Max

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I rarely play during the week. I play more during the weekend and usually on Saturday or Sunday.

I don't play more often due to the commitments I have and because of the time it takes to start and finish each tournament and etc ... It's not feasible for me to play many times during the week.

AmyricoLiliana

AmyricoLiliana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I do it every day.
Most of the time I'm busy at night, but I also do it sometimes when I'm cooking or when I'm rocking the little girl.
If you play poker every day, what are the pros and cons of playing poker every day?

D

daurensdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Да почти каждый день, пока что фрироллы но думаю как наберусь опыта можно и в микролимиты поиграть

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pretty much yes as of lately :D

I don't really miss not playing poker, but I do like the game. With this said, I've been playing every day for a while now because of the cardschat daily freerolls. A few days of the week I even have multiple games and occasionally multi-table for an hour or two when two events overlap (most ever was two tables up at once, so I'm hardly a multi-tabling player lol).

I see playing everyday or multi-tabling as a necessary step sometimes to increase sample size and games volume, but I don't think playing everyday is best for everyone.

I might not be the best to ask as of now though; ALL of my online poker has been connected to cardschat in some way, but I've only started just a year or so ago :D

E

Elfina777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to play more often, but I will say that many tournaments a day is not very good, then your reaction becomes dull, fatigue sets in and you make mistakes, after each tournament I pause for 1 hour.

D

daurensdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, almost every day, so far freerolls but I think as I gain experience, you can also play in microlimits

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, every day I sit down in the morning to play with the thought that today I will definitely win the tournament :)

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most days I play poker
Cons, I loose my time just playing
Pros, I still have to find it

C

Carlo35

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well not everyday, but probably 360 days out of the year. I use to play 10 to 12 hours a day, now more like 5 or 6 hours a day. Been playing on line for 17 years. No telling how many millions of hands I've played over those years.
And you had any big wins?

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If you play poker every day, what are the pros and cons of playing poker every day?

playing poker every day is a great way to absorb yourself in the study of the game and quickly shorten the transformation or learning stage while working through leaks. Just look for signs of burn out and avoid to much of anything.

J

johnmaltz19

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to play everyday but I miss 1 day every week. If you want to be a winning player you gotta put a lot of volume.