Just when i have bank But i use to play tounements

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
don't have time, Ive try to play the freeroll but i am forgoting. acctually I dont like to play just one screen anymore. now i am playing screens and if a have a extra time during the day I play.

plastilin898

plastilin898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play every day for 3-4 hours in the evening , I do not observe the minuses, and there are pluses in the form of dollars

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I am playing it is usually everyday yes. Burnout does happen when most of your time is being consumed by poker though. Balance in life is everything. Something I'm not very good at.

Leeyonah96

Leeyonah96

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I play poker everyday. Grinding everyday. Haha

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I Play when ever i can and that is allmost everyday.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Used to play everyday but not anymore.

AmyricoLiliana

AmyricoLiliana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker every day. Although I mostly have time at night when the kids are ��

CaSpeR851

CaSpeR851

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play poker on wednesday friday saturday and sunday

S

satriyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Weekends.

Frankly, no. Poker is just a hobby for me. It's my favorite hobby. I only play it on weekends and when I have time to have a little fun.:):):):)

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The pros are that you spend a lot of time on the game and I would like to think that you are developing, the cons are that other interests can suffer a lot)

psycodelic1

psycodelic1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yep i play almost every day.... thats very heavy for my brain

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing every day but I think the cigarette is hindering my evolution I have to stop smoking cigarettes to get back to the leaders

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes. I play freerolls every day. And twice a week I play a paid tournament.
In fact, I have already played more than 5 freerolls a day. But I saw that far from helping, it was getting in the way. So I have reduced and try to play more focused on the games I play.

shim36

shim36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker almost every day.
I'm still a beginner, so I need to practice every day.

T

tonymin562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played since I was 16 years old. I took lot of breaks. Now I am 35 years old and just started playing everyday.

R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I play everyday for few hours

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

In the last two years, I regularly play poker almost every day, as I began to read a lot of books about poker and this game opened up completely new , I began to think differently and it is interesting and exciting . Of course I do pause between sessions otherwise you can get very tired especially when you play in tournaments

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, i play almost every day a tournament. Very rare is happend passing a day without playing a tournament.

WickedFRoST

WickedFRoST

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the past 40-45 days I have been playing poker online everyday, so I'm glad that I found this thread and I can share this experience.

First and foremost, I'm still not tired of it. Its kind of weird actually, as I was not expecting to last for more than a week. There were a couple of sessions that lasted too long though and I actually felt exhausted at the end, but on the next day I was ready to play again. This really surprises me and I wonder how long will I eventually last. Especially since I play micro and low stake tournaments and they can be really frustrating sometimes.

Secondly, I have to admit that event though I enjoy playing everyday, since I play too often, I get bored periodically, and that affects decision making. This is definitely a draw back, which I'm currently trying to handle (so far no progress :D).

Another positive side is that when playing everyday, I actually increased the volume of tournaments, and it boosted my confidence. The reason for that is, since I play in 80-100 tournaments per week, I actually get a feel for variance - in a short period of time I get to experience both downswing and upswing. And that makes you actually see, that the variance is a thing, and with a decent strategy you actually can and will win in the long run. I used to play 3-4 tournament per week before, and it was a totally different experience. I had the impression that only bab beats happen to me.

Finally, and I think this is the most important observation I made, when you play everyday, especially if you play tournaments, you lack time and energy to study and improve your game. And this I think is a good reason for not playing everyday. You really need to constantly improve in order to get to the top. Sure, if you play micros, then you don't have to bother, but if you're planning to go up the limits, then I strongly do not recommend playing everyday.

Sorry I made it too long:) hope it will be useful for someone.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes every day we are at the table playing the same tournaments as the day before