Do you play poker every day?

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I usually play poker in the evenings after work in tournaments from Cardschat

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I play almost every day and I know it's not ok, I'll try to play less often, maybe my game will go even better because lately it's not what it used to be

vanmin2152x

vanmin2152x

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
Tôi thường chơi poker hai hoặc ba ngày mỗi tuần, nhưng tôi nghĩ rằng người chơi trung bình ở các trang trực tuyến chơi nhiều hơn tôi
I play it every day, and I want to pursue it

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Yes, it's part of my routine, getting up early and while reading or researching playing poker.

Putin545

Putin545

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often miss the registration time and forget about the tournament

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Playing every day, you wouldn't be here to tell your story, of course, and one of the sports that demands the most from the player, While we others you only need your skill and your dedication to win here you can lose everything in a single River. I'm out of games on Mondays, other days I'm in It was the path I chose to follow in my life; That is until I win a big series in which I intend to free myself from this big routine

Last edited:
Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't play poker every day that I play 3-4 days a week, sometimes even fewer when I have time I try to spend more time playing poker because poker takes a long time. Tournaments only need to be played when you have plenty of time to fully focus on playing poker
This is what every beginner who wants to have a career should know and always have fun with.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! If to say honestly, I don't remember, when at last time I not to play in Poker...
This means only one: I play in some type of Poker Every day! And to be continued!..

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I play 4 or 5 days a week. I always try to rest several days

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I am currently playing every day, unless I have an important meeting or something family, or outings with friends. but I can regularly say that I play every day, whether in cash, some tournament, as well as our community tournaments. You will surely find me.

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
I use to play poker two or three days per week, but i think that the average player at online sites plays far more than me
Yeah, i play almost every day, except saturday. I avoid saturdays because there are a lot more gambling players, and game is hard, so theres no place for stress.