Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
No, just a couple of hours on weekdays and less and less, I'm just playing the CC freeroll on PS

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I don't play poker every day that I play 3-4 days a week, sometimes even fewer when I have time I try to spend more time playing poker because poker takes a long time. Tournaments only need to be played when you have plenty of time to fully focus on playing poker

jproy444

jproy444

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I try to play only when I'm feeling good. Tilt is always close when I'm sleepy 😅

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
depends on your approach to the game, if it’s a hobby, then you play at will, and if this is your main income, then you already adjust your bet to poker and play constantly to gain distance

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker every day but not as much as I used to. I usually play 5 to 10 tournaments a day, sometimes I go to play for real money. I used to play up to 60 tournaments a day, but then I realized that it was difficult for me to play in this mode and decided to play according to my mood.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I play everyday, unless other obligations.
I play at least 2 tournaments a day. Depending on feeling or time, i may play more or kill time with some satellite freerolls.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I took a break and haven't played poker at all for several months. From personal experience I can say that at least one or two days a week you need to take a break and do some other things. This helps to gain new strength and energy in order to continue playing. If you do the same thing every day, sooner or later you will get bored and you will stop enjoying what you are doing. I love poker, it is a very interesting game, but you also need to take a break from it periodically.

9peso

9peso

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I play every day in the evenings. I even have my alarms set for particular tournaments.

km1n

km1n

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Not every day sometimes i play 4 times a week and some weeks dont play it depends what i have to do and the time i have.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Many poker fans find it difficult to cope with the constant ups and downs of poker results every day.Doing everything right and seemingly being punished for it over and over again is enough to make almost everyone just give up.When I don't play every day, I play better.

kabokinha

kabokinha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Yes, I play so much every day, I'm in the learning phase

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
with technology in your pocket its very easy to just pull out your phone and play. so yeah i play everyday

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I try to play 3 or 4 times a week... for me it is enough, before I played a lot more... but the truth is it is not necessary to play every day if you know how to play well.

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, I play poker every day for several hours.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I use to play poker two or three days per week, but i think that the average player at online sites plays far more than me
Yes, at this period of my life I play poker every day. In general, I play whenever I have free time. I usually play tournaments in the evening. In the morning very rarely, as well as in the afternoon. :unsure: