Thiagon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play just about every day.
Especially after I became a Cardschat member.
In addition to the Cardschat tournaments, I play the Sit and Go tournaments.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really wanted to be able to play every day I am also passionate about poker but unfortunately my time is short and when I get home from work I have to help my wife with our baby but whenever there is time I am playing spin go or sit go because of time and what I play at the moment

O

orlando miguel rossler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I play every day, average 5 hours depending on the tournament I play, it can be extended to more hours

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker every day, and quite intensely. I play it almost all my free time.

W

williemays56

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do i play everyday

yes i do but i ve come to find out if I play less better quality i play

M

Maggio_A

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I am trying not to play everyday, because when I play everyday after work, it was not a good play :/ So, lately I am trying to focus on poker only when I really have a free time, I am not tired, I feel really fresh and then it has a meaning. However, I guess when you are trying to become a winning player quickly, my lazy style is not the best :D It just work for me better because, when I was playing everyday, it looks like I will become a lossing player quickly :D :D

KasyakoFF

KasyakoFF

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play every day! at first, the success was not very good! then I watched a couple of training videos, installed a poker program, and my results improved! I lost my fear, gained confidence!

C

chalghaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I wonder if I am the only non-professional player who does not stop playing, I am a visious to many, but this game is my passion to the point that it is difficult not to play on a single day of the year and when I say that I I mean that until December 31st at 11:30 am I was fighting to get some pokerstars points to opt for a bonus. Am I a gambler? possibly but the truth is that I love this game, it hurts that I could not dedicate myself to it as a professional

if its not affecting your productivity , work , or financial state , i see no problem here !
I dont play poker on the daily especially when im busy with studies/projects etc but i have been trying to play it as often as possible lately since im trying to improve my skill level and learn more about poker , and building a bankroll on different poker rooms without making a single deposit !
Best of luck out there and hopefully if the opportunity presents itself and you find you self with the chance to follow poker professionally i hope you follow your passion :) i know i would haha

A

andrezito38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I wonder if I am the only non-professional player who does not stop playing, I am a visious to many, but this game is my passion to the point that it is difficult not to play on a single day of the year and when I say that I I mean that until December 31st at 11:30 am I was fighting to get some pokerstars points to opt for a bonus. Am I a gambler? possibly but the truth is that I love this game, it hurts that I could not dedicate myself to it as a professional

are you sure you are not professional?
for me a pro, play, study, debate about poker 24 hours a day.
you don't need to be in the high stakes, there are great micro players and it could be your case.:)

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

These last 10 days I have saturated myself with poker and bad "luck", so I am playing very little, the free CC tournament and the student ranking. Until today I played every day with enthusiasm and passion, now I am going to play much less at least for a while.

:qc4::qh4: Queen Nature

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I most definitely play everyday because of the promotions that offer on various poker sites. With constantly new and upcoming promotions keeps me playing poker whether it's less than 1 minute of the whole day to up to 10 hours of poker in one day.

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately I don't have the time to play every day. I play in my downtime when it's possible. Poker is such an amazing game, the highs and lows in the game are so extreme when playing No Limit Holdem. Rinse and repeat.

forrow10

forrow10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually, I am playing every day at least 4-5 hours... Playing in 2c-5c tables, learning from some freeroll tournament and trying to point out my mistakes...
As soon as I get improved my game I will arrange a shorter-term play.

Wrathchild

Wrathchild

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try. But on days where I can't/don't I aim to get in some study time to try and keep the game fresh in my mind.

RimworldDoctor

RimworldDoctor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do, but I'm trying not to. I think it's important to branch out and live other aspects of my like (reading, movies, etc). It helps keep my mind fresh when I come back so it doesn't feel like I'm grinding all the time.

S

sandy8992

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker often but I play it for free. I have seen people here staking a high amount in gameplays and winning good value games as well. I am afraid to put up money as I have been playing poker for fun till now. Any suggestions on how can I gain confidence in real money games?

Z

Zeke67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes

I play 4-6 hours a day on various sites. I also spend a lot of time on my favorite poker forum, Cardschat. Lol.

Z

Stay Safe

jj77jwj

jj77jwj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I play freerolls every day I leave for it makes my day playing poker that's why like this site means a lot to have cards chat

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No, only when I have spare time.

mardasenia

mardasenia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't always play, but I go every day

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, every day, 3-4 hours

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of Course Yes! Only by playing daily, you can get the necessary practice. And knowledge. Watching your rivals.