Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Sometimes I wonder if I am the only non-professional player who does not stop playing, I am a visious to many, but this game is my passion to the point that it is difficult not to play on a single day of the year and when I say that I I mean that until December 31st at 11:30 am I was fighting to get some pokerstars points to opt for a bonus. Am I a gambler? possibly but the truth is that I love this game, it hurts that I could not dedicate myself to it as a professional

No, I do not have the time or the inclination to play every day. I play 2 to 3 evenings a week most weeks, but if I miss a day or two, that is ok.

Of course, my dream is to win enough to play for a living, but even then, I would treat it like a job and play 8-10 hours a day 5 days a week.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I play ever day, sometimes I swear, I am never going to play again, but last about hour or until the next free roll. So yes I play every day on line and once a week usually in my home. I am barred from our local gambling establishments because of my age. You know C-19 and the elderly. Or like "Night Shift" when M Keaton says they barred me because they know I am really good. hahahaha

ringworm

ringworm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I go through periods where I play every day for months, then I'll go months without playing. It's pretty off and on.

C

chinito2410

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The first months I played a lot of time a day every day, these months at the end of the year and with a lot of work I play less time.
The reality that also depends on the tournaments that are in each of the platforms where I play and more than anything satellites to enter better and more demanding tournaments

J

Jutt315

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes

Right now I do because I have a lot of free time. But when I was working over 40 hours a week I would usually just play and grind on the weekends. So ya, right now I am playing at least 5 hours everyday.

rayrc

rayrc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, thanks to CC. If it weren't for the frerolls I don't think I could

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not every day, but every day,when I have the spare time.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play everyday

I usually play everyday except when hunting :))))) With the Covid seems I play more then before as a lot of options I had to spend my time one have decreased like going to work out, meeting a friend for lunch or dinner , sporting events etc.

GL All ! :D

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I wonder if I am the only non-professional player who does not stop playing, I am a visious to many, but this game is my passion to the point that it is difficult not to play on a single day of the year and when I say that I I mean that until December 31st at 11:30 am I was fighting to get some pokerstars points to opt for a bonus. Am I a gambler? possibly but the truth is that I love this game, it hurts that I could not dedicate myself to it as a professional

I play like 3 out of 7 days of the week.
If you want to continue playing poker every day, consider how much impact it has on your life currently based on your past playing times

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I played for 2 consecutive months due to many beats bets I took a break from poker

Kenad_MNE

Kenad_MNE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play every day, unless the bankroll is 0, even then I try to find some frerolls... but when I work long hours, then those days I dont play

Horodamian

Horodamian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey!!! I play every day,when i lose all money i play freerol,i am mom and i play whit my chiylds and whit phone i play poker:) if i dont play i log in to check news i love the tension how creat in game at the table,with real money) good luck all

W

winnie1993

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some periods i am truyng to play almost every day, but, of course, there is the time when i take a pause of it

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like to play every day, but lately I play every other day.

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing poker 25 hours a day. I'm just sitting down an hour earlier!:D

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to play every day if I can.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I can't play every day. But I try to devote more time to the game.

barba332

barba332

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

hello,I play poker as many times as I can,now because of the pandemic a little more,I choose the tournaments and log in.:)

S

sandy8992

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Started playing poker in this pandemic and now I am an addict :angel:. So i keep playing hours of poker a day ;)

kiso777

kiso777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker every day, but the bad beat streak has been following me for 3 months, how is this possible? Does anyone have such a problem?

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel the same, I like to spen evenings and my all free time playing poker more than waching movies or doing other stuff.

MC_asp

MC_asp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During this pandemic i play every day some tournaments.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
When I ran a local game at my favorite pub I played once a week in a League Tourney and a small cash game at the end of the night. We kept it friendly even though some weeks we would get a stranger in the pub trying to bully us out of pots but we were too good for most.
On-line poker for me was less attractive as there was little or no crack between the players and I did very little on-line play.
But with the Pandemic in full swing and my outdoor activities suspended with lock-downs I was drawn back to on-line poker. I have managed now to increase my bank-roll holdings by 65% and playing more every day I usually stick to single table Sit n Goes, having regular breaks then finish up with the CardsChat or pokerstars School free-rolls at the end of the night, sometimes both.
I have done pretty well out of both, my last result finishing in the top 100 in a free-roll and winning a $22.00 ticket to the Micro-Millions Main Event. Total field was close to 9,500 players, So looking forward to the main event now.

When the fun Stops, STOP!