Do you play poker every day or take time to rest during the week/month?

Vuske111

Vuske111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played every day before and then i take break like 7 days and it really helps,sometimes you just get to stressed and you need to rest

Comdemn

Comdemn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you play poker every day or do you take place to rest in the week or month?

Unfortunately I do not have the ability to play poker every day .. I have a job and poker is now a hobby for me. But I'm serious and I hope that I can earn poker for a living and be a regular game!!:D

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Usually, I play about 4-6 days at week.
Every week, every month.
I do not need a break.

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely enjoy playing poker online, but sometimes I do need to rest for a little bit. So even when I go out to relax I usually end up playing poker with my friends just for fun. :D
Only naps can save me from poker :D

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every day, too much, but I need the money and love the game.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker as my resting during the week/month. I find it relaxing and would keep playing through regardless if I win or lose. If I am not doing well, I will try to mix up the game I play. Some leave the game, but not me...

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I probably have some problem for doing it but for more than a year I play every day

I

Izazul

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play everyday...however budget doesn't always allow. If i have a healthy bankroll i tend to play everyday, sometimes after having a few rough games i give it a week break or till im feeling better or more confident

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Usually I play poker every day. But sometimes I am on a business trip for a few days, so I can take a short break.

B

BeiMoh420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've noticed that I'll play poker intensely for about half the year. The other half, I study the game and/or take a mental break from it. It's very tough sometimes especially when I'm playing bad. I won't stop playing because of bad beats. I'll stop playing because I know I'm playing badly.

D

don1980

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will stop playing poker for a few hours. But, I'll be back at it again when i'm well rested. It's kinda like when i'm making love to my woman.

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rest is important for tilt, good rest and planning tactics on the rules of " how you play" can be effective. Resetting the mind and starting again after a bad run. Hooking the fish and robbing the rich

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
boy in recent months I have played every day this and my leisure.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No,I don't play online poker every day and haven't played it in over a month.But,soon I will start playing again.

K

kceow2981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly I only play when I feel very awake and like my brain is working. Because some days it's not for whatever reason. Maybe I didn't eat the right things or I didn't get enough sleep or something. Because if I'm not totally awake when I play I just click buttons and get into spots where I can't do a good job of visualizing my opponents range and then I don't know what to do

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play everyday, I set an amount of time i want to play or I set a stop loss.

dcproster

dcproster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker every day.I dont play poker when I come to visit my relatives.

C

clasrasmusso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to play every day, always the Cardchat tournament at Pokerstars, it's a very nice tournament that is a good end to the day.

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a few hours during the week and a lot more hours on the weekend, as my volume is higher and on Sunday I opt not to play on Mondays.

N

NutsForPLO

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Live cash game player here, but I play around 5-6 nights a week depending on my success on Friday/Saturday as they’re the juiciest. Friday’s are usually the best because that’s when normal job workers get paid and they’re willing to lose money. [emoji106]

BlackMember

BlackMember

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play mostly on weekends, it's Saturday and Sunday.