Do You Play Everyday?

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The truth is that I'm not very good. I've never won any considerable money, but I like poker. I dream of being a professional player.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play almost everyday. I have not played very much in November though.

marcofud

marcofud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's true that most players lose. If you think that it is enough to master the rules of the game and sit at the table with others to get their money, then unfortunately you are wrong. It is much more likely that you - especially at the beginning - will lose. You can win something from time to time, but you will lose more often. Therefore, if you are not prepared to play, do not play every day

R

recoveryagent

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There have been very few days in the last ten years that i haven't played daily. I also do adoption searches so it takes up most of my off duty time and poker gets the rest. I don't know whats going to win out in the end poker or dna adoption searches but they are both my passion

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There was a period when I could play every day for 12-14 hours, then I was sick. But now I go to work and there is no physical strength to devote so much time to poker.

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also play poker every day, when I start to play with a fresh head I win very well but when I get tired I start to lose and immediately stop playing

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love life, and poker is a piece of it. I have another activities, but it has a special place in my heart. So i don't need to play everyday. :)

U

Unbustable

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most days yes, sometimes everyday for weeks and then little breaks but anyway.. I accept all challenges from all stakes and any form of the game!

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

you need to be able to balance the game and rest. i played 60 tournes to week

Last edited by a moderator:
P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play always I can, most of times at least 4 days/week.

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to play every day sometimes I do not get to register in cc but I try to be as many times as I can .. I really like to share time and learn from those who know.

angelluv725

angelluv725

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:) I use to play poker 3-4hrs @ noon and about 4-5hrs @ night. Now I am trying to break that addiction and only play a few a hours night, if I don't have family events or company that come visit me the weekends, at times.:D

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play one or two small tournament type games a day so about an hour total

bmess92

bmess92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Almost every day. On trips or family visits that take a few days, I don't.

F

Fatman0912

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play it almost every day. During the week some smaller or faster tournaments. In the weekends some bigger ones.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to play everyday but sometimes I can't due to work shifts on week days and weekends but I do tend to play on average 5 hours a day. It is so much fun meeting new poker players online.

ironduke11

ironduke11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually, I do now for at least the last 7 or 8 months and even on the weekends. The reason why I'm playing more in everyday now because i have lost my job about a year ago and turned to play more and more to motivate myself and gain more experiences out of it by playing more in each day. I wish and hope that it will pay off soon enough since I'm already behind many bills.

I hope that it works out for you but poker is very fickle and you should think about another income stream...investing maybe

G

ggteam2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I'm trying to. It's like a job, so I have to do that.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play every day, an exception only when there is no access to the network. Sometimes it happens ..

Last edited:
MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Almost Daily

I tend to play almost non-stop from Friday thru Sunday and up until a couple weeks ago I was playing every single day of the week. Monday thru Thursday I would normally only play 5 or so tourneys but then Friday thru Sunday it was 10+ per day.

Now I still play the same Friday thru Sunday but now Monday thru Thursday I only play 1 or 2 tourneys an evening and some nights I don't play any. Especially if the day before was a rough one.

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played for a period every day, I hope to return to this routine soon.

Watcheman

Watcheman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm like you but try to play every day.
By the way if some day you will win in a big tournament you can do not working and play poker every day and earn good money. And the main thing you will take a pleasure from it.
But first you need to do a lot including playing. So maybe it is worth it and we should focus on it. Of course it is easy to say but you can't easily catch a fish from a pond.

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I started playing poker, I played almost every day. Now I play a lot less often when there is time and mood for the game.