Do you miss KK Preflop in All in triple or more?

V

Vitor Barbosa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This kind of hand (AA, KK), in 10 times in triple allin, you will be losing in max 3 times preflop, i take the risk

Empress

Empress

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't drop them pre-flop (who would?), but depending on the stakes of the game (or tournament), I wouldn't be going all-in with it pre-flop though.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This kind of hand (AA, KK), in 10 times in triple allin, you will be losing in max 3 times preflop, i take the risk

Almost this, you will win 5.7 times in 10 with KK.
And 7.08 with AA in a triple all in

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Almost this, you will win 5.7 times in 10 with KK.
And 7.08 with AA in a triple all in
Generally speaking you may be correct, but when you incorporate online poker, these percentages can and have dropped dramatically.

I can only speak for myself, but playing at a specific top tier online poker site, my preflop KK has lost to your typical freeroll donkies who shove allin preflop at every single freeroll that I have played in.

P

peeetiee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hy!
I don´t like to fold these AA KK QQ but they are only one pair! Of course the highest ones but still only one pair.
You only have 2 outs to improve (besides a 4 card flush).
So pre flop and after flop try to create a 1:1 situation by raising brave. In my opinion it´s a speculative card for the Flop- if you hit a set you are well in front, if not, you are ahead in most times. Carry on betting as long as you think you are in front.

But consider position and play of your opponent´s. I personally don´t like to go all in with one pair. But to call permanent pre flop all in (sukkkers) annoying everybody and preventing reasonable poker they are great.

By

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I,m sure, no one will fold KK, even if your opponent will have AA. I can,t fold this hand and i,m sure that most of the people can,t fold it too. Even if it,s a multy pot with 3 or 4 players how can you fold this? Your opponents can have any hand, maybe they don,t have AA, they can Have AK for example and you will have lots of chances, so, if we are talking about preflop game, absolutely no point in fold that hand.

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont know what is good or wrong but on short stack in tournament i playf even 22 with all in didnt have anything to lose (2 bb) i was calked with AA anf i got trips. The villain got so mad the next hand was all in with A3 and got eliminated with KK. So 2 situations with pre flop all in with difrent endings. Was it ok dont know but i felt that way.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
If the pot gets big preflop can enter ALL-in! These are the two strongest pairs! There is a chance to play with the call if the pot is small or raise! I do not think I have to fold before the flop now!?

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my hand range grid on PT 4 all premium hands are green (won) besides the DARK RED KK. I only win them hitting a straight or flush, in case the Ace is on the board. I see my opponents always winning them, but KK doesn-t work for me, no idea why.

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't find a reason why would you want to fold AA or KK pre-flop.... If you're big stack you bet 4x/3bet, mid stack 3bet or all-in, short stack just all-in. I never folding these 2.

On the bubble of a satellite when there are several stacks under 5 bb's would be a good time to maybe let them go if there is aggression in front of you.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA and KK players play cards slowly (they play passively, hoping to lure an opponent into a trap) much more often than they should. The best way to win a big pot with aces or kings is to play them aggressively pre-flop. If I have been raised before, I re-raise each time. In this case, several positive outcomes are possible. First, you can find yourself in a very advantageous situation, when the opponent also has a hand, but not as strong as I have. For example, I have aces, and your opponent has ladies. If I make a 3-bet, then my opponent is likely to raise again, and all the chips will be in the center of the table. My aces will have an 80% chance to win a huge pot. If instead I just call pre-flop, then I will have a chance to win a big pot, especially on flops of type 2-2-5, but there are a lot of flops that will slow the game. If the flop is a king or an ace, my opponent will be forced to slow down. The same will be true for coordinated and / or suited flops of type 7-8-9. There is nothing more frustrating for a successful poker player than the realization that he missed a simple opportunity to win a big pot.

F

FanfanV

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
probably won't fold them, but sometimes might be necessary

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you, in most cases such hands as AA, KK can not be folded pre-flop, but there are situations when they need to be dropped, for example, when you play an expensive tournament at the final table, and you have a second stack, and ChipLider puts all in, in this case it is better to drop such hands, since not hunting to fly out of the tournament with the second stack.
i'd only fold if i was on the bubble. any other scenario i'm calling. icm or not.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you are thinking of folding AA or KK preflop you gotta quit playing poker now have lost a lot of times with AA and KK all in preflop but you still gotta play them won more times than lost with themGood luck

W

wilywiles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cant think of a ssingle situation wheree I throw away either hand. You win some you lose some but you will win more than you lose

W

wilywiles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
except after the flop but preflop im not tossing those away. Ever.

D

deeggr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you have nothing to comment on playing preflop all, just luck, there's no strategy, you just have to wait to put your cards :) GL

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
you have nothing to comment on playing preflop all, just luck, there's no strategy, you just have to wait to put your cards :) GL

Your comment is confusing, I do not know if you did not understand the post or affirm that there is no strategy in the pre-flop.