Votes: 7 4.6%

• Total voters
Dany_Style

Dany_Style

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love poker, this is the perfect game every hand is a mystery, and every opponent is different, there is a clash of people who show potential, even the best lose the right time, I think poker helps self-control and discipline required courage in certain situations.

J

Jnuttall26

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always have and always will love the game no matter the swings we all take

R

Rumme1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always have and always will love the game no matter the swings we all take

Im actually glad im not like this. To me, poker is just another form of gambling ,because of the luck, variance and swings. When I play poker in my area where a $1000 or more can be won or lost due to luck , I recognize that when I sit at the table, I must fold 90-95% of the hands im dealt and it truly become boring until I am able to get a few hands that are playable and hold up to win the pot.

Ive never been a player that goes on lucky runs that last 45 minutes where I win 12 hands. On a average 6-8 hour night of live poker , If I can win 6 hands for the whole session, thats usually the most wins I can expect and its usually enough to warrant me leaving the table with a few hundred profit. To many sessions, I will go 2-3 hours without winning 1 pot, and that really gets old for me. I keep track of hands I fold, even those weak hands I fold would not have usually been lucky enough to back into a win.

I am usually the player at the game, that wins the least amount of pots , but because I rarely ever call on the river with a losing hand, I really protect my chips well enough to usually beat the game at the end of the year.

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what i think about poker

you think you love play poker
********* or
or reached the conclusion that hates poker

I enjoy poker but I also hate donkeys. people would call you with rags and you bet more than 5x the big blind. I wish some people would play the way it should.

pinkpanther

pinkpanther

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love poker cause i play for fun not only for money

tocloc238

tocloc238

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if we truly hated it, we wouldn't play. I definitely enjoy the heck out of it though.

V

vaci38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's nice to play poker and even nicer when you win , some people poker soothes and adrenaline will increase , all in all, with each man depends on the varying

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
do you love poker

Playing poker know that a lot depends on intelligence, skills,ability to guess the next move of the opponent,luck and much more. And if you win we are happy but a loss causes negative emotions. And just curious to know what you feel playing this amazing game. Why do you love poker ? What you don't like him?

P

pachopaez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker I love the strategy , I also feel the adrenaline thrill when playing a final hand.

M

mauroc711

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker adrenaline is incredible, of course, when the variance is very unfavorable I feel anguish, but always'll play poker, it's a hobby like no other.

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love poker for the suspence etc.
The only thing I hate is the bad beats.

MoeJurphy

MoeJurphy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokers one of the only games where you can loose and still be happy with the way you played knowing long term it's the winning play.

Fish2014

Fish2014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
clear that I love poker otherwise not poker play it is unpredictable and often have falls and at other times you'll be around a pro the most important is playing with pleasure

G

galojmi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love and only love to play poker..!!

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
personally, I love poker for what it does not give me entertainment ,for the sea of adrenaline,and at the same time, I don't love him for it-that it takes up all my free time.

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yup,poker can be fun and challenging.

A

andreii955

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker, between gambling and sport of the mind: "80% is strategy and 20% is luck" "The phenomenon has grown and live lately. Before playing online, so I got myself contact with him. I can SPS I love this sport, often playing pleasure

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
I do not know if you can play poker if you loved him. Great adrenelin, will rejoice when you win, you cry, if you lose. SUPER

Ivab

Ivab

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am 5 years of playing checkers, with 6 years of chess. With the advent of computer games is very loved to play different strategies. By itself, I'm a gambler. There is a feeling that poker is invented for me. I love the game itself. This is a competitive time. You always want to win. He is fond of analysis of the psychology of the players. It's nice when an opponent solve tactics and begin to predict the hand with which he plays. And of course it is a storm of emotions. Chagrin in lesions and the joy of victory. All this gives us a game of poker. I have not yet touched the cash component. But this to me is not the most important thing in poker. I'm at the stage of learning and honing their poker skills. Maybe poker in the future will be for me a source of income. It is nice when the favorite business revenue.

MoeJurphy

MoeJurphy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am 5 years of playing checkers, with 6 years of chess. With the advent of computer games is very loved to play different strategies. By itself, I'm a gambler. There is a feeling that poker is invented for me. I love the game itself. This is a competitive time. You always want to win. He is fond of analysis of the psychology of the players. It's nice when an opponent solve tactics and begin to predict the hand with which he plays. And of course it is a storm of emotions. Chagrin in lesions and the joy of victory. All this gives us a game of poker. I have not yet touched the cash component. But this to me is not the most important thing in poker. I'm at the stage of learning and honing their poker skills. Maybe poker in the future will be for me a source of income. It is nice when the favorite business revenue.

What have you touched in on poker so far? What games have you looked into and how long have you been interested in the game?