Do you listen to music while you play?

I

igox97

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, it makes me feel less nervous and i am more patienece while listening to music

Gustavix320

Gustavix320

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live never, like to pay attention in all factors, and online i like to listen on begins tournaments to not get bored and if i'm on some FT's i turn down music to get more concetrated

vadimknyshov

vadimknyshov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not listen to, it prevents me from concentrating

marieemce

marieemce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually do but I dont think its a good ideia, just with instrumentals songs if has lyrics I sing together and loose focus

M

masha535

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I play poker I listen to club music:cool:

hulinada

hulinada

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The more that mechanics of a game become "second nature" to me then the more my brain tends to distract itself and I loose focus. If I put on really energetic music while I play something like a fast-paced, multi-player FPS then it tends to focus my conscious thought on the song which allows my subconscious instincts to take over and I do better. I second-guess and over-think things less and my reaction times improve slightly.
Otherwise I prefer in game music because, if I want to be immersed, it tends to match situations and theme better.

H

heix24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
actually not, baby in one hand, pad on other for poker and watching TV :)

Doblador bus

Doblador bus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've tried it but unconsciously it distracts me I prefer silence in the possible

S

Sacredoro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer listening to Gregorian chants; that music was made to calm the soul and soothe the mind.

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play poker usually listening light classical music.

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like very much, during the game, listen to classic music!
And lately I listen violinist Davida Garretta, I advise you to listen to, very relaxing, and I like this music, it does not allow to make mistakes in the game!

jscales

jscales

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find music to be distracting... I know it sounds funny but if it is relaxing music I tend to be more passive and intense music leads to more aggressive play.

B

bravissim0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like to listen to music while playing, but when I listen to at home too noisy

L

Lila66

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I listen to music only when I'm playing online and if I don't have any final tables or not playing a lot of tables overall.It can influence the level of my focus a lot and the way I peform suffers, that's why I try to not multitask and try to stay in the zone for the whole session instead.

Miester646

Miester646

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the most part I avoid listening to music while playing. Easier to concentrate on playing better poker. I can see how it might work for some people though. Just doesn't work for me.

D

duvan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Musica

Sorry if there is a similar post but I was wondering if anyone listened to music while they played.
Does it affect your playing style?
Do you listen to music in LIVE games (if you play Live)?
What musician/band does your playlist consist of?

I listen to music in the backround when I play online but I don't in live games and sometimes I feel the music helps me relax and play better online but I never tried in a live game which I will next time to see how it affects it, just curious on other player's thoughts on the subject.

es mejor no escuchar musica y solo concentrarse en la mesa de poker ya que no hay que dejar escapar ningún detalle a la hora de jugar.

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely, nothing better than music to brighten the spirit.

D

Dastiman777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like playing poker in silence!

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the mood. Sometimes I listen to music very loudly. Sometimes you want to silence.

C

Cory55

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends what the table is like on a live table , if its quiet and boring id listen to some chillhouse playlist , but not if the tables fun and talkative! I always have music playing in the background when im playing online

aslanvanacha

aslanvanacha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in my opinion, i love music while i am playing music , really all kinds of music i prefer, it helps me to concentrate on game[emoji108]

M

mex4el

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry if there is a similar post but I was wondering if anyone listened to music while they played.
Does it affect your playing style?
Do you listen to music in LIVE games (if you play Live)?
What musician/band does your playlist consist of?

I listen to music in the backround when I play online but I don't in live games and sometimes I feel the music helps me relax and play better online but I never tried in a live game which I will next time to see how it affects it, just curious on other player's thoughts on the subject.
Yes, I like to listen to the graduated topics:smile: