Do you listen to music while you play?

N

nightdriver6

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I playing online then I listen Depeche Mode .Music must be relaxing me.

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play poker, constantly listening to music. Mostly rock, but it happens that I listen to music of different genres. When I listen to music while you play, it is very relaxing, but it is when you play online poker.

M

MrMiyagi420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry if there is a similar post but I was wondering if anyone listened to music while they played.
Does it affect your playing style?
Do you listen to music in LIVE games (if you play Live)?
What musician/band does your playlist consist of?

I listen to music in the backround when I play online but I don't in live games and sometimes I feel the music helps me relax and play better online but I never tried in a live game which I will next time to see how it affects it, just curious on other player's thoughts on the subject.

i try not to listen to music while playing live it distracts me from paying attention to other players habits
:)

I

I2jr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love listening to music while playing, it relaxes me a lot and keeps me more focused, I do not think of anything and I play safer even when I do not hear it, it helps me a lot in my game, I think it's like my cable to the ground I always listen to sergio Towers hehe music of my country, when I went to the poker table I had my headphones and I relaxed a lot and I could play while they let me,

C

chingsu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually try to start listening to something that gets me pumped up but by slowly progress to trances music

D

Dmitrii Kopylov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During the game I listen to classical music, it doesn't distract from the game

Diegol

Diegol

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends of my mood but i prefer not do it, i could be a distraction for me unless that the music be very smooth

R

Rafael Lima

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to listen samba while I play poker! rs

D

Dan Perkins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do you listen to music while playing.

Yes I do . I like soft rock and country, but at low volume.

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I like to listen to music performing different work. Music helps and weakens. The single requirement - music shall be pleasant and a sound not strongly loudly. Not always there is an opportunity to listen to music because of neighbors or it is necessary to use earphones, but then lose touch with environmental.

fly2tsky

fly2tsky

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer not. However non-lyric songs would be a fine choice for me. I just want to focus on the game though. In contrast, I have to listen music while I'm studying something because complex tasks boost my focus.

Fernanda37

Fernanda37

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I listen some playlist of pop rock when I play

N

nenkov407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I listen to classical music while I play online. Because I like it and it helps me relax. However I don't and will never listen to music in a live game since you must know your environment. I mean you need to listen, watch and observe your opponents in order to take advantage of it.

A

alex_Romejz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play online there is no problem if you listen to music when you are at a table but the live game is very different you could lose important details because your are focus in something else.

migesan

migesan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course listening to music, first music and then :) poker, usually the house sound, but is sometimes rock ;)

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Many of the professional players that appear in the photos of the national and international poker magazines appear with their headsets, headphones that are increasingly modern and efficient to block the noise of the chips in the tournament hall, so I decided to write a little about My opinion, what are the pros and cons that music brings to my game, not only in a live tournament but also in online tournament sessions.

I think music is the biggest food of the soul, a good song is able to move so much with the human being that practically in any situation listening to music is something sádio. The point at which we can discuss her efficiency in poker is in the matter of loss of concentration, because there really are such good songs that they can make us lose focus at the table.

ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the music is distracting. This is not listening.

whewhew

whewhew

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I constantly listen to music when I play poker in online. Generally it is a genre easy listening.

H

heix24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
music... why not, if something good not coming from tv

sightgasm

sightgasm

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i been diggin some trance while grinding but during stream i do 90s classic rock

D3STR0Y3RaJ

D3STR0Y3RaJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course cuz without music i cant play so boring.

F

feecg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont like to listen music while playing at all, cause im always trying to focus on the game, if not, in some other book or video that im watching background

V

vizuelizacij

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
music is good

Varied at home listening to music starting from folk, pop, techno ... I've never played live