Do you like have a drink or two while playing poker?

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not think that alcohol can be some fabulous drink that will help you win rather the opposite !!!

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
You take alcohol while you are in your poker session or energetic drinks such as Speed, Monster?
In my case I like to take almost everything, but instead of alcohol I prefer to take a Speed or a monster, a coffee. It's a custom already, it's something that I love :D
Hello compatriot @Gian Totaro
When it's late afternoon, and at night after dinner, a glass of good wine or one or 2 cans of beer doesn't hurt.
Not many more than that
Be careful with too much speed, it has too much caffeine and is not good for the heart.
Hug brother:):):)

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Every time I played drunk, I just lost, alcohol makes the most reckless person liable to do something stupid

ramorleans

ramorleans

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sometimes love sipping whisky on the rocks while playing poker.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
no, I don't drink when I play poker and don't drink at all for me it's terrible I don't know why but I'm in favor of it and don't like alcohol at all since childhood I probably like just eating delicious while playing poker, it gives me more pleasure or drinking water

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
I love having a couple of beers while I play!!

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
In a reasonable amount, it shouldn't be a problem. If you push your limits with alcohol while gambling, then you have a real problem and you could lose a lot.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi friend, I don't drink alcohol or energy drinks to play. What is never missing is a bottle of water while I play

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only during live games sometimes a glass of cognac or whiskey, maybe two... depends on the size of the glass :)

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It can happen that during a tournament I drink water, juice or soda, no drinks that contain alcohol or energy drinks

bardhylmemaj

bardhylmemaj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AL
Chips
I like Chivas, but I don't say a name when I play poker!

S

Sebku97

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yee smoke weed every session. Its peace and light game you can wait all hour for big cards. So never drink energy and monsters. Its only suggar and caffeine break your stomach. Drink coffe, smoke weed and win big tournaments. Its my plan for future xDD

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I doubt the usefulness of various drinks for the game. But if it helps someone, why not have a drink.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I do not want to advertise weed or alcohol here.
But in the past, I smoked some weed, and it is really not working for me while playing poker. I become too intimidated somehow, too shy to play
good hands and so on.
I can drink while playing poker some alcohol, but only a certain amount otherwise the game becomes worse in my opinion.
I definitely would consider what I am gonna play and what not. With a freeroll, you might have a beer more or less it will not hurt you,
but if you plan a higher buy-in game better not drink before.
Also when you play live games you will not want to drink too much during this.

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Coffee yes but alcohol is not recommended during a poker session because it influences the decisions we can make.

It is not even advisable to eat during a poker session.

Rickyrihari

Rickyrihari

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
Yes, hot chocolate. Its important to remain hydrated; while focusing fully on ones game(s) in my opinion. Non-alcoholic drinker only.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What I need is water or a good lemonade without sugar.

Rickyrihari

Rickyrihari

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
Coffee yes but alcohol is not recommended during a poker session because it influences the decisions we can make.

It is not even advisable to eat during a poker session.
Not an avid supporter of not eating while playing, especially when one requires sustainance. Its different for everyone. I do support being as fully prepared as possible; before the beginning of a game, be it a tournament or otherwise. If that determines food is required; so be it. I like chips, peanuts, chocolate besides a host of other comfort food; but these differ from full, well balanced; nutritional healthy, meals I eat regularly.

Rickyrihari

Rickyrihari

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
Whatever helps and works for you ...
Personally, I don't drink alcohol at all, not only on the poker table. From what I have seen, alcohol might only cloud your judgement and make you reckless on the table, so I don't imagine drinking, even one or two, to be a good idea.
Coffee and other energy drinks are probably a better choice, as long as you don't drink large quantities.
I concur.

A

AKampie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NL
Chips
I drink water or tea when i play poker

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
No, I don't drink alcohol or energy drinks at all.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I enjoy having a drink or two while playing poker in the evening if I play. But usually only find time in the mornings and haven’t done that near enough lately