Do You Like Daniel Negreanu?

Faust

Faust

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like his ability of reading cards, but i don't like too much his game style. I would go insane if i played like him, his method doesn't fit me.

B

Bowman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hard for me to like him as I really dislike all poker players. Now I don't mean in a hateful way, just in a way so that I don't want to lose.

Take a liking to someone, I could end up folding a big hand to his trash lol.
Or my trash to his big hand.

ChipEaterMan

ChipEaterMan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
if i liked daniel negreanu i would be gay

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To watch, I like his style since he always bring a lot of action to the tables instead of the super conservative players.

freeringo

freeringo

2019-20-21 League Champs
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
he is very serendipidus

T0mmmi

T0mmmi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel is one of the BEST POKER PLAYERS and I to really like his Small Ball play style !

He does have won a lot of live tournaments with it and he does get best of it > not sure how he does it but it is working :)

I just with to have such a run as he is having since he won 1st WPT :)

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is ok, but Jamie Gold is better at reading and putting people on hands/ranges. Jamie Gold is definitely a better player overall than Negreanu. Negreanu is actually really overrated and extremely big headed at times.

I am Jamie Gold and I endorse this announcement.

nsinalis11

nsinalis11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel is one off the best poker-players i like the way he plays.

D

DonkeyH3AD

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel is my favorite player one of the best nice read abillity a lot of humor guy
and... can impress people :)

AugustWest

AugustWest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Dan because to a non-player, he makes poker look interesting. My wife will watch a poker show if he is playing...

ccocco

ccocco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is a very experienced player, and very charismatic, to bet with these base pairs, knows how to bet or re-raise, but look who would bet and who reraised him .. besides costing you play with 55 or 66 if you can then pay a reentry ... and having little money won in poker ... lol

O

onlinenat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Daniel is not only a great poker player, but is truly great for the growth of the game. He is pokers Peyton Manning, and he prob doesn't get the credit he deserves for being the role model he is.

gattusoleon

gattusoleon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
daniel negreanu is the best reader of tells in the world

A

adam76

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's called small ball,and yes a good player

pokertoi

pokertoi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I absolutely love him. The way he reads the other players hands and his mannerisms. Would love to meet him one day.

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes i like Daniel Neagranu and his lowballing style.But i think he doesnt stand a chance against Tom Dwan because Dwan is more of an aggresive player than him.Thats why i like Tom Dwan more than Neagranu.:D

JPoling

JPoling

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Daniel. His play style. His personality that we get to see. Seems like he would be a really fun guy to play with.

C

credsfan03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to watch kidpoker. He is very entertaining when he plays.

M

mycophile

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Arguably one of the greatest assets to the poker community. Very outspoken, isn't particularly biased on any one thing- he tends to look at the "whole picture." Have seen him vouch for the "opposite side" even when it doesn't benefit him specifically. Not to mention he's good at the game itself. Personally think he's better in tournaments than in cash games. Used to watch High Stakes Poker almost religiously and he seemed to lose.. a lot. Lol. There are a few compilation videos of him on YouTube calling out other players cards before they're even shown. I guess (hope) that comes with the hours invested at the tables.. hah.

B

Bazslazs93

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's a good player, one of my favorite. He has a very special style, and he's so patient to win huge pot ! :D

teh_colonel_saigon

teh_colonel_saigon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol, aside from his play style he seems like a super nice and funny guy!

I always liked how it was hard for him to curse. Dunno if that's true of other Canadians...

SittinPerty

SittinPerty

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Would love to play at a Table with Daniel. Good Conversation plus he is one of the greatest players in my mind. I Like his style and demeanor at the table!!

akaRobbo

akaRobbo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu wsop ME bracelets: 0

Jamie Gold WSOP ME bracelets : 1

Let's look at the most important fact and decide who's the better player, facts don't lie...