Do you have a player from freeroll club that u hate ?

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Disappointed not to see my name mentioned here at least once... :laugh:

:flute:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Disappointed not to see my name mentioned here at least once... :laugh:

:flute:

Huh :confused:

As far as I know most players like the weaker players on the tables

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I usually end up hating myself after a stupid call..
absolutely brother...well said. I just made a really stupid call in the PS 10K PKO just a few minutes ago.Soooo unnecessary....what on earth was I thinking??? I have no idea myself.....

Last edited:
D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are players who play Allin at the beginning of the tournament.
I don't like these players:pcguru:

Good Man

Good Man

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have any players that I hate, but I'm sometimes nervous about players who fall asleep during a Freeroll session. I like an immediate and at the same time balanced game.

Life is a game , play beautiful

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
opinion

No, for me all opponents are the same. I always treat them only as rivals.

monkey23

monkey23

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
life is too short to hate anyone...the bad energy just isnt worth it.

but....the 3000+ password thieves in today's platinum froll on stars deserve an honorable mention :)

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont hate any one just like to beat the top players and get back on ones that have knocked me out, Want to be a top player one day also.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
life is too short to hate anyone...the bad energy just isnt worth it.

but....the 3000+ password thieves in today's platinum froll on stars deserve an honorable mention :)
The Saturday 100$ game on pokerstars is not a Platinum members' game, the password for it is open for all the registered members.

soLdaTeS88

soLdaTeS88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. It seems to me that it is unrealistic to hate someone in a freeroll, because the likelihood that you will remember someone and meet at another table is very small

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only those who share passwords...

Everyone else is welcome to take my chips though
i prefer when they hand over theirs!

Looking forward to seeing you on the tables tonight folks!

kidkarioka

kidkarioka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hating is a negative word that has a lot of strength. I don't speak that word. I cut my vocabulary many years ago. Instead of saying hate, I say I don't like it. The energy is smoother. Never say hate ... try it! Well, I have no reason not to like any player. Winning or losing is part of the game. The important thing is to play well and try not to make mistakes. I get upset with myself when I take a wrong step, which takes me out of the tournament. I can't blame the villain. Yes, he did his job better than me. And if he knew how to put pressure, I see that I need to improve my game and not blame him for that. Therefore, everywhere we must accept our mistakes and praise the successes of our opponents. Live without hate.

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no. I don't hate anyone. I do not get the point of it. translate all my anger about someone playing better than me? and showed me that I still have a lot to learn. again no

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't Hate or dislike any Cardschat members, we are all here for the same reason and that is to play a game we all enjoy. You cannot possibly win every confrontation you come up against and even the best players make mistakes.
The only thing we need to remember is that it is a game like any other game, and even though it looks like the same player is winning time and time again, you have to accept that in all things there will be winners and losers, Your aim should be to learn from your mistakes and improve your game play so that you can beat them in a level game.
My advice is to remember -
Vengeance is a dessert best served chilled!
Don't get hot headed and charge in every time you come up against a certain player, learn everything you can from his game playing style and use that against him. If he is a very aggressive player then wait, until you have a monster hand and when he raises your raise/call push all-in and see how fast he folds. Some times it is best when you make the nuts to let them take the betting lead and let them do the work for you, an aggressive player will bet any flop whether he hits it or not and having bet the flop, will continue and bet the turn and river and may drag one or two along hoping to make their hands, but if you have the nuts, the river is the place to re-raise, not before!

When the fun Stops, STOP!

M

Mm Kk 601

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Когда я начинаю кого-то ненавидеть, я впадаю в тильт и проигрываю этому игроку)) Я думаю, что лучше этого не делать, постарайтесь не беспокоиться о перемещении и проигрыше. Заметил, что когда спокоен, играю лучше.
Yes... That's right.. Im Just starting toplay, but I realized one thing- aggression and anger will only hinder you... And an unsuccessfull game is the result of your wrong actins

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no right or wrong in poker, I try to adapt to all styles of play. I don't hate any friend here in the community.:love::top::stupid::call::call2::marchmell:stupido::dancing2::itsme::icon_thum