Do you have a player from freeroll club that u hate ?

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have any players that I would hate I just have players that are hard to play with.:cool:

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
thanks all for your feedback ! i read a lot of positive comments , and some of them inteligent ones . no human being is the same , evreyone has theyr own mind , own opinions , own thinking .

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting question) I have no dislike for our players, this is just a game.The last time I threw ice cream at Risto, because he beat my aces,but in general I like this pensioner:D;)There is still a player Shooter thinks for a long time at the table.Okay, this is me making fun of, I love all the players of our club.Thanks to our players my game has grown a lot:cool:

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That guy Nonpareils on ACR can be quite annoying. And EthericWiki on Stars too!

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hate is a very strong word. There are very few people in my real life that I can literally say that I hate and if I do hate them its for very strong reasons.

I can't possibly hate someone playing online poker because I can hardly say that I know them well enough to do so. I don't even know them at all. All I really might have is poker stats on them at most. It would be unfair to hate "them", when its their "actions" that I may not like.

I would say it takes far more effort to actually hate someone, and for the most part its going to hurt the hater more in the end (stress, high blood pressure, heart attack etc, etc)

Try to do the opposite, when you find yourself in a hateful situation. Vibes of positive kindness are much more powerful and will have much more positive impact on yourself too :).

While I may feel annoyed at times during my poker sessions, playing against such a awesome players in this club is both an honor and a privilege. Just know that none you will never be hated by me.

Last edited:
MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker Orifice and MTCashman were team mates in another league. Figured it was a lot easier to play with them than against.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, not a single one. But there are some I truly respect. I recognize a good play and there are some good nuggets in our community.

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some players, with their style of play, put you in a position that you are in trouble when making decisions. I don’t hate them, but I respect them immensely and try to upgrade my own game with some of their elements.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have players that don't like my playing style and they start to get really annoyed and they call me fish and sucker. So now I just not really bothered at the comments from others. I just continue my ways of playing poker.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There is no point in hating other players if in fact your results depend solely on you. Hatred embitters and prevents adequate decisions from being made.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yhea ! That's right !! You read the title corectly !

So after all this time that you played against same players , almost same players , i bet you have a player that you hate , no? I have some in mind , an i want to bust them , even if i bust myself !! I have a ego... I know ego and poker is a NO NO , but after all this time that i played against some players i grown a hate against theyr play style , i know many players are weak and some plays really for FUN , but come on....

So you don;t have to name the players , just say your opinion if u have someone or some in mind .
Hate is a strong word do not feel that for any legitimate members I enjoy the banter mostly,
The player types I dislike will mention no names in the club games are the cheaters that are friendly and chatty in the forum but who try multi-accounting in the games until their caught and banned.
Players who do not qualify for the games and the person who shared password with them I dislike also if I am honest as FRC posting eligibility and following a few fair rules like chatting to other players for example without offensive vulgarities and keeping password private is easy to do.
Mass sharers on different sites turning the games into 5000 player Marathons well that just grinds my gears besides that nothing really bothers me as it is just good fun and an appreciated opportunity to grow bankrolls.:)
Ok thinking again about it maybe I hate players who make a big song and dance out of winning a FRC freeroll.:hahaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont have any reason to hate somebody here, including the ones I lose

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

So after all this time that you played against same players , almost same players , i bet you have a player that you hate , no? I have some in mind , an i want to bust them , even if i bust myself !! I have a ego... I know ego and poker is a NO NO , but after all this time that i played against some players i grown a hate against theyr play style , i know many players are weak and some plays really for FUN , but come on....

So you don;t have to name the players , just say your opinion if u have someone or some in mind .

You are a very emotional person. I don't have such players. If I play, it's to win. Why would I want to kill someone. I respect all poker players.

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I start hating someone I go into a tilt and lose to that player)) I think it's better not to do this, try not to worry about moving and losing. I noticed that when I'm calm I play better.

DizzyDeb717

DizzyDeb717

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I just popped in here to see if my haters replied heheheheee :p
I don't hate anyone. I DO mutter under my breath when I see certain players.. just KNOWING they're going to take me out lol sigh :cool:
*looks around to see if it's safe to sit down at a table*

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
You are a very emotional person. I don't have such players. If I play, it's to win. Why would I want to kill someone. I respect all poker players.

Who said something about killing lol ! It,s more likely that certain players annoys you and you cant stand him. Not killing lol dude !

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who said something about killing lol ! It,s more likely that certain players annoys you and you cant stand him. Not killing lol dude !

Forgive me. Perhaps expressed too sharply or not correctly.