Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have way too many Great players I admire, to list here but some of my favourite Streamers have taught me so much about Poker by playing against them on-line, most of them winning against me but I have had one or two victories over them, Playing against Streamers on-line I have learned a lot from them.
The biggest lesson is no matter how big a name they have, they are still Human and can have their off days like anyone else. Benjamin Spragg (Spraggy), GJ Reggie, and Lex Veldhuis just to name a few.
I think the biggest thing they have taught me is everyone is Human and they do make mistakes like anyone else, So don't be afraid of the reputation of a big player like Phil Helmuth or Daniel Negreanu, they have sometimes been beaten by lesser Unknown players.

focus13

focus13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
For sure it's Daniel Negreanu, he passed this game.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That used to be Negreanu, not any more. I dont like his politics, there are many things he seems to support that I disagree with.

So Hellmuth is now my number one, just for pure banter.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel Negranu, Phil Ivey, Linus Loeliger, Michael Addamo, Fedor Holz

2Deep

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I have been watching poker vlogs and I find Mariano is fun to watch and learn from

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not really. Would have liked to see Stu Ungar play at his peak. That would have been amazing to watch. By all accounts a genuine genius of the game. He looked an interesting character if not a bit off the rails.